Captured

After Cisco's voice came through the intercom Barry and Frost looked at the other and smirked. This was a perfect plan. S.T.A.R. LABS would be theirs. Their ex-friends would be humiliated. They would be the rulers of Central City. They would be unstoppable. They are unstoppable. The heroes will fall. They shared a reassuring glance at each other before making their way to the cortex. Barry started vibrating. Frost's voice changed.

THE DARK FLASH: "You ready?"

KILLER FROST: "Always."

   Before even Wally could react, Wally was knocked out cold. The Dark Flash ran directly at him and punched him. He returned to Killer Frost's side. Everyone in the room had a look of shock and horror. They had let two super villains into their base willingly. It took less than a second for Oliver to have his bow in his hand. The two villains looked at each other for reassurance. Oliver fired an arrow at one of Killer Frost's outstretched arms but it never hit it's mark. The Dark Flash caught it. Killer Frost released a wave of cold into the room. everyone was knocked out in seconds. The Dark Flash was only still standing because he was vibrating. He turned back to Killer Frost, smirking.

KILLER FROST: "It worked!"

THE DARK FLASH: "Of course it did, it was your plan after all."

    Killer Frost blushed at this but ignored it and turned back to the people laying unconscious in the cortex. She smirked.

KILLER FROST: "What shall we do with these then?"

THE DARK FLASH: "The same place they betrayed us - the pipeline."

    The rest was a blur of red lightning as one by one the prisoners were placed into their cells, without their weapons / gear. All within earshot of the others. Today was going to be fun. The Dark Flash stopped in the cortex, stopped vibrating and took his mask off. Killer Frost changed her voice back to normal *I am treating these things as the main difference between the Dark Flash and Killer Frost and Barry and Caitlin/Frost*.

    Everyone from team arrow was in the pipeline except one. Cisco had gone to his lab to work on his powers. Recently he had been working on sending a message to the legends for use in emergencies. He was trying to get the right version of them though as there were technically millions of them since he was searching through time. It was proving quite successful. He was interested to say the least when he felt a light cold pulse. He logged into his computer and accessed the S.T.A.R. LABS CCTV system. He watched what happened in the cortex.

    He felt terrible. It was obvious. why had they been so quick to come this time yet so disagreeing when he went out. It wasn't Oliver's charm. It was revenge. That was why they looked angry when they entered the cortex. Why they acted so differently. They were acting. They had done what they thought had been done to them. He now had to look away from the video. Seeing your two best friends start making out isn't a sight you want to see - even when their evil.

    He searched around the LABS via the CCTV system since wherever they were was blocking his vibes. Barry was fast but he would have taken longer to get them out of S.T.A.R.. He then found all of team arrow in the pipeline cells. He could have released them from his computer but then Barry and Frost would find out he was free. He needed back up. He could hear them coming. He put on his vibe gear and opened a portal to the ventilation shafts above him. There was just enough room for him to fit in. He could hear their conversation from above.

FROST: "So where's Cisco?"

BARRY: "I thought he would be in here working on his gear. but apparently he has gone with his gear. He could be anywhere. Let';s just leave the scan running. Next time he portals we will know where from and where to. but there is another reason we are here."

    He leans over to my desk and grabs two small devices off it. I was something me and Barry had been working on. He told me it was for an evil doppelganger and we both believed it. Now it was being used for other purposes.

FROST: "What's that?"

BARRY: "This is a vibe disruptor beacon. Me and Cisco were working on them in case another reverb appeared but I think they can be put to better use now. Put it where you won't lose it."

    Frost and Barry placed these on themselves and then Barry held his arm out.

BARRY: "Come here Cait, let's go to the cortex and wait for some trouble. Cisco will probably try to break back in again. Lat's go and wait for him."

FROST: "Ok Barry."

    Frost took Barry's offered hand and they left the room. Cisco was shocked to say the least. Killer Frost never let anyone call her Caitlin and even Caitlin didn't let anyone call her Cait. The Dark Flash also didn't let anyone call him Barry. And he had secretly caught them making out. If they weren't trying to take over the city and possibly the world this would be a major OTP moment for him but it was worrying. Barry and Caitlin would be pushed harder to be more powerful. He definitely needed back up to release his friends from the pipeline. He needed to see if his practice had paid off. He needed to call the Legends.