Chapter XXVII: You're (Not So) Impossible

*X*X*X*X*X*X*

Lime & Fluff warning. 

Sorry if Juuzou seems too OOC in this chapter. I just wanted an inner dialogue moment for him. Welp, my first attempt at a lime... I hope you guys like it!

*X*X*X*X*X*X*

'Oh no. This won't end well.'

"Seidou, what did I tell you about touching stuff that doesn't belong to you?" I hear Juuzou say in a sickly sweet voice. His sounded calm, but I could tell that he was the exact opposite just by the look in his eyes.

'Is he really gonna do this now!'

I groan and roll my eyes at the two boys in front of me.

"I told you already, she's mine. So stop trying to pull a move on her, okay. Or else you'll regret it, I'll make sure of it." Juuzou rests his chin on my shoulder as he starts to sway us back and forth. Seidou nods his head and stands up before racing out of the cafeteria, almost tripping over his own feet several times.

As soon as he's gone, I turn around to see Juuzou staring after Seidou with pure hatred written all over his face.

"Are you serious?!" I yell at him, catching his attention almost immediately. 

"What?" He questions innocently, tilting his head to the side.

"I can't believe you." I scoff and turn to leave but he grabs my arm and pulls me into a tight hug.

"I missed you, (y/n)-chan. I was worried about you." He says softly into my ear. Under any other circumstances, I would've melted into his embrace and adorned his adorable face with kisses, but I was pissed.

"You were worried?!" I shout at him, causing him to flinch.

"What about me? You just left. For three whole days. I had no idea where you were and even Shinohara was worried about you. What is wrong with you? Why would do that?" My voice lowers to the end as I realize I'm no longer mad, I'm just confused.

"But, I did tell Shinohara where I was. He knew all along." I look up at him in disbelief.

"But, please don't be mad at him. I asked him not to tell you." He admits. 

"Why?" I question, stepping back from him.

He stares at the floor for a moment and I begin to think that he won't say anything more.

After a while, he speaks again. 

"It's because I was confused. I didn't know what to do." He inhales before talking again.

"I didn't know what to think after finding out you were a ghoul. It hurt, finding that out. Part of me wanted to kill you because you were a ghoul, but another part made me think that it would hurt even more if I did." I stare him in surprise.

'That's why he didn't come back. He was really thinking and he didn't want to hurt me.'

"I'm sorry, (y/n)-chan, it's just that I have no idea what I'm doing and... I know I don't want to lose you. I don't have anything else so..." he falls silent and I slowly walk closer to him. He seems to be deep in thought. He looks at me, smiling before grabbing my hand, racing down the hall.

Before we could make it to the end of the long hall, I release his hand and stop, letting him run a few feet in front of my before he spins around, confusion written all over his face. 

"(Y/n?)-chan." He inquires.

"No, hold on. I understand that you obviously haven't put much thought into this, but we can't just walk back home and pretend everything's normal."