Chapter four

"The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them." – Ernest Hemingway  

As I spun around there was that man smirking at me...

I bit my lip and started getting nervous, very nervous.

As I looked up at him I noticed how hot this man really was.

He had brown, thick, short hair, brown eyes, and my tanned skin, he was around 6ft 3 and was in a very sexy suit.

I shake my head thinking of him and ripped his hand away from mine.

"W...what are you doing?" I ask nervously before bitting my lip again.

"Nothing, are you ok?" he asks me in a deep husky, hot voice.

"N...no I am fine, really goodbye." I say shakily before bitting my lip and running away from him.

I couldn't like him otherwise who

They are all the same...

What makes you think he is any different?

Was all that went through my head while I was walking away in the cold and in the dark.

As I approach the final alleyway to my home I gulp before walking in it nervously.

One flashlight appears shinning on five scary, tough, creepy, and ugly men.

My lip starts trembling and I couldn't help the tears that started running down my face, one man was scary but five of them I don't think I could live...

"Hey pretty girl, what are you doing at this time of night here?" the head one said.

I didn't know what to say at all I froze and stood there, men were my number one fear because of my father and now I was standing in front of five of them.

As they started to walk closer to me I still wasn't able to move, my eyes widened and I bit my lip to stop it from shaking.

Right when they were about to grab me I kicked the guy, I don't know what really came over me but I did it.

Feeling proud but even more scared now, I tried fighting back again but they were so fast that the four of them grabbed me and slammed me against the wall.

One of them looked me in the eye before talking again.

"Fine don't answer it makes it easier anyway." He says before slapping my face hard.

This time, I am not going to stay quiet and cry I am going to fight back.

I clench my jaw and quickly kicked him the same place where I kicked the other guy...

"You bitch! How dare you!" he shouts before another one punches me.

"No, how dare you for hitting a woman who's the bitch now?" I say before quickly fighting off the wall and running away.

Running away from home, running away from my job, running away from college and running away from everything.

As I was running I heard the other three men chasing me, I didn't look back but what I heard sounded like they were not far behind.

While I was running I didn't look anywhere until I bashed into a brick wall.

As I looked up I noticed it wasn't a break wall but the same guy that I thought was cute at the bar.

He started right back at me for a few seconds, looking at me darkly, I stared back at him thankfully and strong.

Once the other men caught up to me, the man let go of me and fought the other three.