Chapter seven

"The prettiest smile hides the deepest secrets, the prettiest eyes have cried the most tears and the kindest hearts have felt the most pain"

*Ryder's point of view*

Another day, sometimes I am sick of the same shitty routine but work has helped a lot with a few things.

Huffing a little I finish getting dressed in my black suit before grabbing my phone and keys and then going into my limo.

As Marcus drives away I look over at my phone before rubbing my forehead.

I needed to fire that dumb ass but who will take her spot? Thank god I have a few interviews today for assistants.

I nod at Marcus before hopping out, slamming the door shut I straighten up my tie before walking in, I got in earlier than normal today so I could finish off some more work before the interviews.

I walk over to Cindy smiling a little.

"Hey little bro! Stressed again?" she asks me, I hated it when she talked to me like that but I guess having your sister working at the same place as you would be like this.

"Yeah, whatever see you later Cindy." I say before walking into the elevator.

Once I walk into my office I quickly put down my brief case before removing my suit jacket and sitting down.

As I was sunk into my work Tessa waltzes in, I hated when she didn't knock hell I hated that I knew her.

"I told you to knock slut." I said angrily I wasn't in the mood today.

"Yeah whatever sorry and I am not the only slut." She says pushing me over the edge.

"That's it, pack your things I am done with your shit, you're a slut and nothing more get out of my office I never want to see your ugly face again." I grit through my teeth.

She huffs loudly in annoyance before stomping out of my office.

Relief washed over me that I got rid of that idiot once and for and all but then anger came to me because now I would have to talk to people all day.

I dug myself back into work until the first few people came in to be interviewed...

A few hours later and all I got was sluts and flirts.

I rubbed my forehead, my last hope was about to walk in but they were meant to be Luke's assistant not mine.

I shook my head and made sure that if this person was good enough they will be my assistant.

As I was dug in my work I heard a knock.

I quickly said come in but when I notice it was Tessa I death stare her, I was about to say something when another knock came on my door.

I said a quick come in and there she was.

My eyes widened there stood Addison...

I never thought I would see her again, with my anger slowly fading away.

I waved Tessa out, before speaking to her.

"Ms. Snow have a seat." I gesture to her to sit directly across from him.

My eyes widened a bit once I saw her up close but I quickly covered it up before finding the words to speak.

"Why did she death stare me?" she asks sexily and nervously.

I wanted to kiss her so bad, but I covered it up and focused on what I needed to do.

"Don't feel special Tessa hates every girl that works here because she's jealous of me with other girls but were not even a couple so I can do anything I want." I say before straightening up my tie.