Chapter fourteen

Addison's outfit ;)

Addison's outfit ;)

"What are you doing?" Ryder asks me, startling me a little, okay a lot...

My lips part in shock and I tried to cover up how upset I was but I couldn't, I turned away from him and threw his phone at him.

"Why? WHY COULDN'T YOU JUST FUCK SOMEONE ELSE" I say maybe going too far but right now I was too angry.

"What are you tal- wait you read my messages?" he says his voice cold and angry.

"I wasn't planning to until I read that number." I say even angrier.

"That number means nothing to me but why would you even care, were not together I don't have to do anything to make you happy." He says making my heart hurt a bit but I couldn't show him sympathy.

"I care because that person is my best friend." I say gritting my teeth together.

Ryder looks at me a bit taken back but covers it up angrily.

"So? It's not like I knew and even if I did I am the same playboy, asshole that you met so if you thought you could change me than boy did you think wrong." He says before glancing at me and then walking away.

"I didn't want to change you and if anyone knows you're an asshole it's me, fuck you Im leaving." I say while gathering up my things and leaving getting a little lost on my way out.

How could Mia do this?

She had a boyfriend and they are so cute together so why?

Feeling hurt for Dan and also for the fact that she knew who Ryder was and still did what she did I angrily hailed a taxi and kept reciting what I needed to say to Mia.

Once I got into the apartment I bought time by taking my makeup off, having a long shower, letting my wavy hair loose and then putting on leggings, a white t shirt and then a grey cardigan.

While I waited for Mia to come home I wondered.

Did I really want to get mad at her?

After all she has done soooo much for me and without her I might have been dead.

Taking a shaky breath I finished eating and thinking once I heard the door unlock, open and then lock again.

"Addy, Im here are you ok-"she stopped herself once she saw me fold my arms and glare at her.

"Um Addison why are you looking at me like that?" she asks me guilty as anything.

"Mia, I am looking at you like this because I know what you did." I say refusing to show sympathy.

Her face turns white as she is taken back by my words.

"Addison, I- it wasn't my fault Ryder-"