Chapter fifty three

*Ryder's point of view*

I take a deep breath as I enter the jewlrey store in hopes of finding the perfect ring for Addison, I want to propose to her in the most romantic way possible.

Tonight was the night that I was going to ask the one woman I love with all my heart to marry me, I am going to be honest I am shit scared that she will say no but other the hand I have a feeling she will say yes, I hope she will.

Sure she may be young, only 21 and we both still have our whole lives ahead of us I want her to be mine as soon as possible.

I love how gorgeous she is but sometimes her beauty is too worrying for me, every time we go out together guys eye her off and even try to approach her but I give them my signature cold stare and they back off.

God it makes me wonder how I got so lucky to have this beautiful woman in my life, I am successful but winning her heart is my biggest success ever.

I find a beautiful ring and I knew it is the one, This one is beautiful and belongs with Addison.

Once I chose the ring I pay $2,000,00 dollars it's worth before leaving the store, As long as Addison doesn't find out that it's two million dollars everything should be fine.

I grab out my phone after I get into my limo, I call Addison and she picks up after one ring.

"Hello?" she asks me before I reply quickly.

"Addison, I am picking you up at home soon to dress fancy and get ready for a date" I say before hanging up wanting to leave her curious.

After I get off the phone with Addison, I call to book a dinner on the Eiffel tower before taking a deep breath.

I can't wait to ask her, I want to make it so special for her, something she will never forget.

Once the limo is at Addison and my mansion I step out and wait for her down the stairs.

I glance at my watch nervously as I wait for the love of my life to walk down the stairs, I can't wait to see her again.

After ages she finally walks down stairs and my breath hitches, how can someone look so beautiful and flawless?

You look so beautiful" I whisper as she is finally in my arms, I kiss her with so much passion I have to hold her so she doesn't fall over.

"You don't look so bad yourself" she replies before I lace her fingers in mine.

"Follow me" I say before taking us into my limo.

"Where are we going?" she asks me cutely before I tug on my tie and reply quickly.

"You will see soon, just wait" I say before pouring some champagne.

For the rest of the ride we laugh, talk and kiss.

"Wow, now you have me interested" she says before we both take a seat into the private jet.

"So where do you think we are going?"I ask her curiously as she sits on my lip with a curious smile on her glorious face.

"I don't know, but knowing you somewhere magical" she says before I kiss her again, How can I help myself around her?

We pull apart and we both ended up falling asleep and waking up once we have landed into our mystery destination.

"Paris?" She asks excitedly and I nod nervously.

We walk up onto the Eiffel tower before gazing at the beautiful view.

"It's so beautiful" she says before we take a seat and talk and eat.

"Thank you for bringing me here" she says before I give her a small smile.

God now I am nervous as hell.

After we both finish eating, we stand up and enjoy the view.

"Wow, this is amazing" she says gazing out into the view, I take a deep breath before clutching the ring box in my suit pocket.

"Addison I have something to tell you" I say quickly before she turns to look at me concerned.

"I love you so much and I knew from the day that I met you I knew you were the one, We have been through so much together and I feel like this is finally our happy life, I love you with all my heart, We've been with each other for a year now and my love for you grows more each day. You are a beautiful and caring person and have always been there for me 100% through the bad times, You are the one I wanted to find, to tell that I need you all my life, Only you, you're the only thing I'll see forever. In my eyes, in my words, and in everything I do, I would rather spend one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone, You taught me the real meaning of love, You bring out the best in me. Give me chance to be the luckiest man alive, Addison Snow will you marry me?" I say before kneeling down on one knee.

I hold my breath before she starts crying making my heart drop.

"Yes, A million times yes" she says before I place the ring on her wedding finger.

I blink back tears of happiness as she looks down on me tears of happiness stream down her precious face.

"I love you" I say before standing up and kissing her long and deeply.

"I love you too" she says as she tries to wipe away tears.

"Stop crying baby" I say before kissing away her tears.

"I wish I could but, I am just so happy" she laughs before I smile at her.

I love her so much, I can't wait to go on this journey with her.

***

"Are you ready to tell everyone?" I ask her before she nods her head slowly.

"Of course I am, This engagement news will blow there mind" she says as we stare at our friends and family that are over for a get together.

"Okay, I am ready when you are" I say before pecking her lips that I wish I could kiss all day.

"Everyone we have an announcement to make"I say before Addison takes a deep breath.

"Are your pregnant?" Cindy and Mia ask hopefully and excitedly.

"No, God no" Addison replies making me laugh.

One day, soon I hope.

Addison slowly holds her hand out before I speak.

"We are engaged" I say before everyone rushes over to us happily.

"Oh my God, YAY" Mia shouts before staring at Addison's ring and then hugging her.

"Congratulations Addison and Ryder" my parents spoke with a huge smile on their faces.

"Thank you" Addison replies before we all give each other a hug.

"Congrats Addison and my baby brother" Renee says before hugging me while Violet squeals cutely.

Addison and I look at each-other before I grab her arm and hug her.

"This is perfect" she sighs before I look at her with a smile placed on my face.

"I couldn't agree more" I say before we kiss each other again.

I didn't know what love was until I met Addison Snow, God if only she knew I would die for her, love her until the end of time and so much more.

Question of the day:

What do you think of the last Ryder's POV?