Chapter twenty one

this chapter is dedicated to all my readers, I LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU XX

                                                                                *** 

*Ryder's point of view*

After the call from Mia, I was surprised but I wouldn't pass up an opportunity to see Addison more.

As I approached her apartment I hastily knocked and waited to see her again.

"Addison" I smirk once I see her beautiful self again.

"R-Ryder" She says, I love how she stumbles over my name.

"My car's out the front lets go" I say making her nod and then follow me outside the building.

Once we got to my building, Addison chewed on her lip as we both got out and walked into the building slowly.

Everyone was looking at us...again

Why can't everyone just mind their own business?

But I knew why everyone couldn't mind their own business, I have a reputation of sleeping around and everyone thinks she is the next 'slut', but she's not and she doesn't need to know about my little reputation.

Once we enter my office, I got sick of all the stares so I had to let her go for now.

"Here, it's the work of today" I say sighing.

"Okay, but are you-"

"Im fine, see you later" I say before brushing past her quickly.

***

As I was stuck in work with Addison in my mind, I hear someone barge in, not bothering to look up I wanted to slap the person who spoke.

"Hey sexy" Why the fuck can't she just leave me alone?

"Tessa, get the fuck out of the building otherwise it won't be so easy to crawl in her again"

Mental note, get better security cards ASAP.

"Would you kick me about if I had some news about what's the slut's name? Oh Addison" She says making me control myself to not punch her.

She is so lucky that is not the guy I am, I have brought up to not lay a hand on a woman.

"She is not a slut, the skank is standing right in front of me, now what the fuck do you want you have ten minutes" I say in my coldest voice.

"Addison, is not who you think she is, she is a liar and a broken piece of sh-"

"Don't say another word bitch" I say once she looks at me blankly.

"Ryder, why do you like her I mean she isn't honest with you, she is keeping a lot from you" She says making me clench my fists.

No, Addison wouldn't keep anything from me? Or would she?

"Tessa, I-I don't know, why the fuck are you in this building we had a deal" I say while thinking of our deal we made...

Flashback

"Ryder, I- I need to tell you something" Tessa says worriedly.

"What?" I say angrily, I would never be able to forgive her for what she did last year.

"I need money, if you pay me I will leave you alone" She says making me scoff.

No way