Chapter fifty five

"This is paradise" I say as Ryder and I soak up the sun in The Bahamas.

"I know this honeymoon is amazing" He says as we cuddle together while drinking pina colada's

"But something is amazing as last night" he winks at me before I blush and he laughs.

"I guess, last night and the whole day was just amazing" I say before we smile at each other.

"Want to go swimming?" He asks me before I nod my head.

He lifts me up before throwing me in the middle of the water.

"Just like our first date" I laugh before he jumps in with me.

"Exactly like our first date" He wisphers in my ear before kissing my neck.

I moan before he pulls away as we smile at each other again.

We swim in the water until the sun has set in the sky, Ryder pulls me out of the water before we sit on the beach together.

"I love this place" I say while we have dinner on the beach.

"Me too, this is truly paradise" He says before we clink wine glasses.

                                                                                          ***

The next day I wake up in Ryder's arms with the bright sun shinning in my eyes, I kiss his cheek before I get up and head into the shower.

I glance out the view in the bathroom window before finishing up in the shower, I was about to leave when Ryder comes in the bathroom.

"Mind if I join you?" he asks me before I shake my head, He steps out of his boxers before coming into the shower with me.

His lips instantly touch mine, his tongue begged for entrance and once I finally opened my mouth he moaned.

he kisses my neck before I moan, He lifts me up before my back touches the shower wall.

And then he enters me and I thank God I am on birth control right now.

We step out of the shower a long time later, We dry ourselves before I do my usual routine.

I get changed into a long, flowy sun dress before applying my makeup and leaving my hair in its natural waves.

I slip into my sandals before grabbing my bag and sun glasses.

Ryder is changed in shorts and a T-shirt with runners on when I step out of the bathroom, Once he sees me his mouth drops.

He pecks my lips before whispering in my ear, "Stop looking so beautiful unless you want to have another round of this morning" I blush as he winks at me.

"Let's go lover boy" I say before spraying my perfume all over myself.

We then both leave our honeymoon house before walking in the breakfast buffet.

I chose some choc chip waffles with a fruit salad and orange juice while Ryder gets bacon, eggs and sausages with a black coffee.

We both take a seat and eat and talk as my wedding and engagement ring glow in the sunlight.

I stop eating when out of the corner of my eye I spot Tessa, I scoff before Ryder gags.

"When will just go kill herself" Ryder says before I slap his arm.

"Don't say that, she may be a slutty bitch but she hasn't done anything that stupid so she doesn't deserve to die" I say before Tessa smirks at walks up to us with an eighty year old man clutched to her arm.

"Well, if it isn't the happy couple I see you put a ring on that thing Ryder" She says before he slams his hands against the table.

"Just go away with your little grandfather over there" Ryder says before she rolls her eyes.

"This is not my grandfather, this is my husband he is so rich" She says before the man smiles at us weakly.

I try to hide my disgust while Ryder doesn't even bother trying.

I was about to say something when the police walk in making everyone in the room gasp.

They walk right over near Tessa before they put her in hand cuffs.

"Tessa Smith, you are under arrest for life for the murder of Your sister, Alice Smith" I gasp and clutch Ryder's hand in shock.

"Well, I-Um she stole my first love when I was young" Tessa shouted as the police dragged her away.

Her husband walks off happily before Ryder and I turn to each other laughing.

"Okay, she is officially psycho, maybe some people do deserve to die" I say before eating a strawberry.

Once we had finished eating breakfast we walk onto the beach happily that the Tessa problem is gone, Finally.

I can finally have no worries to do with that creep now, I am finally free of all my worries now.

"Thank God that bitch is gone" Ryder said before I nod my head and laugh.

"I know, what a crazy girl" I say before Ryder takes my hand in his and leads me into the chairs that overlooked the sea.

"Our life couldn't be better huh?" he says as I nod my head.

"I know, I never thought life would be this great but it is and it's all because of you" I say before he pecks my lips.

"I love you, never forget that" He says before we cuddle up together while watching the sea.

"And I love you and you better not forget that" I say before we drink our tropical drinks happily.

"Come on, lets go into the pool" He says before he drags me into the pool with him.

I change into my bathers quickly before joining him in the pool, we swim around for a while before we decide to leave.

We get out of the pool with towels around us, We head into our vacation house before we both have a shower together.

Once we finish the shower we change into comfy clothes before eating some ice cream while watching movies for the rest of the day.

"Why did he do that?" Ryder asks before I roll my eyes.

"Because he loves her, wouldn't you jump off a bridge if I was drowning?" I ask with puppy eyes.

"I wouldn't have too because I wouldn't let your cute self out of my site" he says before I laugh.

"Well I-" He stops me before I could finish my sentence.

His lips attach to mine and I melt into him.

"Enough of this movie, lets make our own romance" He says before carrying me into the room.

Who knew life with Ryder, would be so great.

Question of the day:

What do you think of Tessa's act?