Author's note

Okay guys so you have officially reached the end of The Billionaire's Luck, I would like to thank you guys for everything, for believing me and supporting me, you guys are the best, (When I say guys I mean guys and girls lol).

It brings tears to my eyes just thinking I won't be able to go on Addison and Ryder's journey with you guys but it gives me great happiness to tell you guys a little something.

I am making a new book series!

That's right I am bringing you a little something that I have been working on for a while now and I can't wait to share it with you all soon.

Now you all are probably dying to know if there will be a sequel to TBL (The billionaire's luck) and the answer is... YES!

So I have decided I will be making a sequel of one of Addison's and Ryder's children, I don't know which one yet but you guys will just have to wait and see.

So a new book series and a sequel to TBL what's next!?

A lot is in the future for me and you all, I am writing as much as I can since I love it so much so you can expect some new books in the near future ;)

But I do have to say one thing, I will not be publishing my new series or the sequel of TBL for a while since I need to get it right and make it wattpad quality for everyone.

For my fellow readers that are also writers you can relate that writing takes time and it is quite stressful due to writer's block and making it so everyone loves it, it is hard to write a good story so the rest of my lovelies that aren't writers and just readers always note in your mind not to get upset when writer's don't update for a while because they are just working on bigger and better books for you all!

Once again I just want to thank you all again!

My story was all about abuse, and if you or you know someone who is being abused YOU need to speak up, you could save someone's life, I wanted to show that if Addison hadn't done anything about her abuse she couldn't been dead or something else horrible.

If you know someone who is abused or you are abused yourself call 1800 RESPECT as soon as possible it could save a life.

Okay now on behalf of Addison, Ryder, Mia, Cindy and the other cast members of my story we would like to say we love you!

I love you all and thank you for reading my story.

Until next time, 

-Alessia 💞