Chapter thirty one

*Ryder's point of view*

I threw on a jumper and pants on before sighing and containing my excitement to see Addison again.

I was going to kiss her tonight, I needed to, she is too beautiful and innocent and I wanted her.

I stepped in my car before nodding at my driver, I glanced over at my phone before turning it off.

I wanted to take her to a place where no one else has been too before with me, somewhere special to me.

Nodding at my driver I stepped out of the car and approached Addison's door.

I knocked and waited for her to answer.

"You look...stunning" I say as soon as my eyes lay on her beautiful self.

"I-I, thanks you look really hot too- I mean" she says cutely while blushing uncontrollably.

She is so cute and gorgeous, how did I come across someone so beautiful.

"Come on, my driver is waiting for us" I say before grabbing her bags and walking down the stairs with her.

"So where are we going?" she asks curiously as Marcus drives away in the limo once we get in.

"You will see soon, champagne?" I ask her, I wanted to hug her when she made a taken back look.

"Have you ever had it before?" I ask her but I am pretty sure I knew the answer to it.

"Um, I mean I- no" she says quickly and cutely.

"Well I am not pressuring you into drinking it but there is a first time for everything" I wisher before coming closer to her.

"Ok, I'll try it" she says before sipping it sexily.

I laugh at her reaction, glad she likes it.

"See not that bad right?" I ask her before sitting back into my seat, she nods her head before sipping it again.

We talk for a little while longer before we finally reach my mansion.

This place meant a lot to me, it was where I came every weekend or when I had a few days off, it was very pretty and special.

"Oh my goodness, wow" she say once we step out, I smirk at her before speaking.

"Im glad you find it nice, It's one of my mansions let me show you around" I held out my hand and once she takes it I take her around the whole mansion.

"You really have everything here don't you?" we both laugh before I point to the window.

"Yeah I guess, look outside" she turns her head and gasps.

It was a huge garden full of flowers with a table in the middle of it and there was a huge pool a bit away from the garden.

I lift her up and she laughs before we both get outside and sit down in the table.

"This so pretty, you live here all alone?" she asks before I nod my head.

"Yeah, I only come here sometimes I am usually in my penthouse" I smirk at her before filling the glasses with more champagne and then clinking glasses with her.

"If I were you I would live here, it's so nice thanks for bringing me here Ryder" she smiles before a feast comes in front of us.

I laugh when her eyes widen in shock at the amount of food.

The cooks always make extra food, I am used to it now.

"Eat up don't worry about how much food there is" I say before giving her a you know you want to look.