Chapter thirty two

I usually don't get nervous when I get to work, but this morning I am shivering of nerves to see Ryder again after that kiss.

I sigh before stepping into the shower, once I step out I do the usual, blow dry my hair, put on my moisturiser, dry myself, brush and whiten my teeth and applying my makeup.

I throw on a long sleeved rose gold mid-thigh dress with nude heels.

I tie my hair in a side low bun and curl the front bits that I left out and then smiling in the reflection.

Today I had to assist Ryder in a huge conference meeting and I couldn't stuff it up for the company.

I took a deep breath before leaving the apartment and hailing a taxi, I couldn't stuff today up, and it had to be perfect.

I hug my trench coat closer to me before walking into The Walsh industries

"Morning Addison" Cindy waves to me as I wave back and smile lightly.

I walk into the elevator and press the top floor, once it landed I bit my lip as I walked out and knocked on Ryder's office.

"Come in" I hear his voice before I walk in and he smirks at me.

I close the door behind me and as I turn around, he is already so close to me.

I blush and my heat races, every time I am near him my heart races, I don't know why yet but I feel weak when I am near Ryder.

"You know, you don't have to knock" He says before placing his hands on my waist.

"No, I can't just barge in, you know that" I say before my back presses against the door.

"Fine, get ready we have the conference soon" he says before pecking my lips and handing me some more notes.

"Ok, see you soon then" I say before he nods his head and I close the door behind me.

I sigh against his door before fixing myself up and hurrying across to my office.

"Ugh, why can't they just sign the God damn contract it would make things much easier" I mutter to myself as I flick through more files.

I rub my forehead before checking the time 11:55am, five minutes until the meeting.

I grabbed the things I needed before locking my office door and heading into Ryder's office.

"Mr. Walsh, the meeting is five minutes" I say against the door, Ryder smirks at me before standing up.

"You haven't called me that in a while" He says before he grabs some files and walking out with his arm around my waist.

"Well, it's a professional meeting so keep it that way" I say before we head in the huge conference room.

Ryder and I sit next to each other after I set the table up with files and documents for the contract and project that we were working on.

I place my hand on my chin and wait for everyone to come in, Ryder's hand went to my thigh and I jumped slightly at his touch.

"You look really beautiful as always" I smile at him once he smiles back at me.

"Look Addison, about that night I-" Ryder and I move away from each other and he stops talking when everyone walks in.

"Good Afternoon Mr. Walsh and Ms. Snow the contract will be signed after we have talked it through" The business man of a huge building industry spoke.

I glanced at Ryder slightly nervously before he nods his head at me, I nod my head slightly before taking a deep breath and standing up.

"Good Afternoon Mr. Martinez, have a seat and we can discuss the terms of this contract and the deal that shall be made" I say before shaking his head, I seat back down before Ryder shakes his hand as well and then sits back down.