4. Park Jimin

Y/N's POV

"I live by the forest near Zerdloos" you answered.

"The magic college?" he asked in confirmation.

"Yea" you responded.
"Why?" you asked.

"Oh nothing. I was just wondering why you don't live in Zerdloos instead. Zerdloos is an amazing school" he said.

"Yea I know... but I can't leave my mother living by herself. I'd feel bad" you said as you looked down.

---------------------------------------------
You've always wanted to live in Zerdloos, but you never told anyone... you didn't want your mother to feel bad from holding you back.

However, you were just like the other kids, you wanted to make new friends and be closer with all the other mages... but you always feel this extra guilt when you disobey or do something against your mother's will. It was weird, and you knew no other mages feel this connection with their blood-relaters. You always acted extra careful and with full respect when it comes to talking to your mother because it was as if... she was just any other stranger on the street.

No... it can't be. You knew that wasn't true because you've been with your mother ever since you were born, or at least according to your memory.

You were just thinking too much. Yep... it's because there's a hot guy in front of you, influencing your mind...

Ok now, focus Y/N.

---------------------------------------------
"Are you ok?" the man waves his hand in front of your face and bent down to look at you in the face.

You snapped out of your thinking mind and said "Yea I'm ok"

He returned to his standing position.

"Oh. I almost forgot to introduce myself" the man said as he took his hands out of his pockets.

"I'm Jimin, Park Jimin" he said as he reached out his hand, then a magic staff appeared out of no where.

(FYI: Mages used to use their wand as a source of communication. It was like trading phone numbers, instead they did it with wands. It was tradition where 2 mages touch wands with each other and exchange information. The wand will remember everything and all the people you've met and touched your wands with. They will also be able to see certain basic information of the other person.)

Damn how did he do that? Even though I'm in my last year of magic college, I've never learnt that.

"I'm Y/N, Y/L/N Y/N." you said and looked for your wand. Oh wait you lost it...
"Uh... I'm sry but I lost my wand..." you said as you looked at him in embarrassment.

"Right. Would you like to take a trip to The City of Burden?" he asked as he reached out his hand for your hand.

(FYI: City of Burden is like a city where you can buy most Mage things. Their products varies from potions, wands, pets, books, broom sticks, etc.)

"Um are you sure you want to take me there?" you asked him to confirm.

"Why? Do you cause a lot of trouble?" he said as he wrapped his arms in front of his chest and chuckled.

"No... I mean yea, that's kinda true but what I meant was the fact that I don't have any money on me..." you said as you looked away and awkwardly chuckled.

"Well as a gentleman, of course I'll be paying if I'm bringing you there" he said as he smiled.

"Wow what a gentleman... Is he perfect? How is it possible to have such a pretty face with a such a nice personality at the same time?" you thought to yourself.

"Do you mind?" he said as he reaches out his hand again.

You took his hand and he casted a spell.

"To The City of Burden" he said out loud.

(FYI: By saying "To" and the name of the place in one complete sentence, it will teleport you to your desired location but it also use up 10,000 gold. The gold will immediately be taken from your band account. Gold and rubies are the most abundant currency of the place. Most mages only make around 5,000 gold per month, and not even a ruby annually. For this reason, this spell is rarely used and most mages south rather use their broomsticks instead. Also, by touching another mage or animal, this spell will take that person to the location as well)

---------------------------------------------
AN: There will be a lot of magic things and theories in the future so let me know if you like that☺️

(I'm editing~)