35. C-r-a-z-y X A Set

Y/N's POV

"Uh..." Professor Kim said and disturbed you and Jimin's hugging session.

"Do you have any more questions?" he asked.

"Uh... yes!" you said and began revealing the wood chips in your
"What do these chips do?" you asked and showed him your chips.

"We know that the red potions are healing materials and the swords are attacking chips but what about these two?" you said and pointed to the other two chips (the chips with a strange machine and the other with an ear)

"Ah! So people actually read the starter manual" he said.

All of you (except Rosé) just awkwardly chuckled.

Jin sighed and nodded.

"Anyway, yep. You were right about the potion and the sword chips" he said.

You looked down to the ground and nodded.

"What about the rest?" you asked.

Professor Kim picked up the chip with the strange machine and said "This chip lets you spy on one target and get their coordinates"

"What information do we need to know about the target if we want to use this chip?" Bambam asked.

"You just need their name and their clan name" Professor Kim said.

"That's it?..."Rosé asked.

"Yep, simple and user-friendly~" Professor Kim said.

"Oh no... When Jimin first transferred to this school... He's caught so much attention..." Bambam said.

Jimin turned to look at Bambam.

"Really?" he asked.

"Of course! All the girls were basically drooling over you" Bambam said.

Jimin chuckled.

"Bruh, those girls better back off" you said.

Bambam laughed and put his hands on his hips. "Once they found out about your and your crazy girlfriend, they all backed off" Bambam said to Jimin.

"Me crazy?..." you said and pointed to yourself.

"Yea, like C-R-A-Z-Y ttara hae~" he sang.

You facepalmed at his use of song lyric reference.

Bambam put his hands in the air. "But hey! I mean, I would've fallen for him too~" he said and shrugged.

You turned to see Jimin and you found yourself laughing because his reaction to Bambam's comment was priceless.

Jimin's eyebrows were raised all the way up to the moon.

"He's one handsome man after all" he said and shrugged again.

"Can you guys cut the bs and get back to business?" RM said.