23. Silent Whispers X Overworld

Jimin's POV

"Who are you? And why are you here?" someone said.

I turned my head and saw a person in a cloak. I couldn't quite see that person's face but I I heard a slightly high pitched voice.

"We are here for the special department" I said.

"The special department? Do you mean the Silent Whispers?" that person said in a judgemental tone.

"Yea can you please bring us there?" I said.

"Why should I do that? Do you have any qualifications?" she said and pulled out her wand. She seems to be ready to fight me off.

I reached out my hand and my staff showed up. I held it and lightly slammed it on the ground causing a slight shake.

When that person saw my huge staff, that person seemed a little startled. That person quickly bowed and said "I apologize mister, I'll bring you there right now"

That mysterious person put down the hood and released a face "I'm Mina, let me guide you to our conference room. Please follow me"

Y/N's POV
The two of you kept a distance between Mina and followed her.

You walked closer to Jimin and whispered "Yah~ What's so special about your staff anyways? People get startled when they see it"

"Hum... I don't know... maybe because it's big, fancy and expansive" Jimin said and chuckled.

"Wow so it's like something that rich people use?" you said and raised your eyebrows.

"I guess it's an identification for people who are more wealthy" Jimin said and shrugged.

You giggled "So I've gotten myself a pretty expansive man"

"That's right, so you better treat me well. I'm too precious" Jimin said and winked.

---------------------------------------------

"Mister and Misses, we are here" Mina said and stopped before a what seems to be a conference room.

She opened the double wooden doors and revealed a group of people with different cultural clothing.

You couldn't quite figure out their cultural backgrounds but you could tell they aren't all Zerlooian.

"We have 2 guests" Mina said and introduced you and Jimin.

"Nice to meet you all" Jimin said and held his staff near him.

Again, everyone was startled to see the staff.

You were starting to get annoyed... You think the staff isn't as simple as you think. You know it is a symbolism for something more than... something more than a wealthy person...

You just have a feeling that Jimin is lying to you... or perhaps not telling the truth.

You need to find out more... before you can make a clear decision...