13. Friends X Roommates

Jin's POV

Honestly... they are kinda cute together.

I've never seen Jimin so serious with a girl before.

Usually, Jimin was just forced to be with girls he didn't like. Ugh, his mom is pretty annoying about that. Why does she always forced his son to do stuff he doesn't like to do?

I wonder what his mom's reaction would be if she found out about Y/N...

Hopefully, everything will turn good for them. It is so sad to see a cute and perfect couple get broken by parents you know?

"Yah~"
"Are you guys done with the lovey-dovey skinship yet?" I said and teased them.
"It's making me feel sad and lonely" I said and started acting to get all emotional.

Y/N POV

You heard Professor Kim's words and you immediately let go of Jimin. Geez that was embarrassing... especially in front of my school principal/owner...

"Anyways we have just finished with our tour, and it's getting pretty late so you two should go to your dorms now!"
"Meet your roommates and make friends!" Jin said cheerfully.

You and Jimin both nodded in agreement and headed towards the dorm direction.

---------------------------------------------
During the walk together~

"So... are you excited?" Jimin asked you and turned his head to face you.

"Well yea but I'm kinda scared too..." you replied with a straight smile without looking at him.

"Me too" Jimin said and turned his head to face the front again.

"Jimin~ You shouldn't be too scared"
"Kookie, Hobi and RM are pretty nice" you said and gave Jimin a smile.

"Hopefully I'll be friends with them very soon" Jimin said and returned the smile.

---------------------------------------------
You were at the intersection where the female dorms were separated from the male dorms~

"Well I'll see you tonight at the new semester feast" Jimin said to you.

"Alright"
"Remember don't be shy and talk to them!" you said and chuckled at Jimin.

Jimin giggled back "I won't"

"Well bye~" you said and waved off and headed towards the girl dorms.

---------------------------------------------
Girls dorm area~

In the long hallway of doors, you tried to find your room.

"3794.... 3794.... where is it?" you said as you slowly walked down the hallway.

"3790.. 3791, 3793..."

"Ah! 3794!" you said as you spotted the room.

You walked towards it and stopped in front of the door. You pulled out your Flaming Phoenix Bone wand and was ready to cast the particular spell for your door but before you could, the door opened by itself.