22. Our Specialities X The Secret in the Painting

RM's POV

"After we get our legendary supplies, we would see what we have and hide up in trees"

"Tree is a good idea, most people don't look up when they are walking" Rosé said.

"And then someone can lure them into our trap and the rest of us would use our specialties to steal their tag"
"So what are each of your specialties?" I asked and looked at everyone.

Rosé said "I can read minds instantly if they are near me and when I touch them, I can control their minds for 2 minutes"

"Precisely how near you?"

"37 meters radius but if I practice more, I might be able to get to 39 if I focus really hard" she replied.

"Alright, so that would be something you'll practice"
"How about your mind controlling? Are there any special conditions you need to fulfill?"

"Well I can only control a maximum of 5 people in a week because it wastes a lot of energy" Rosé said and crossed her arms.

"Would it be possible to get up to 6?"

"I can try but no guarantees" Rosé said and shrugged.

"How about you Bambam?" I turned to face Bambam.

"I'm a specialist in energy and magic absorption. I can absorb others magic and energy" Bambam said.

"Roughly about how much energy can you absorb from a human?"

"Until the person collapses and can't move" Bambam said proudly.

"Are there any limits?"

"Well, I can only absorb one human energy for every night of sleep I get" Bambam said and scratched the back of his head.

"Can you at least try to get that number to 2?"

One person a day is kind of low...

"I'll work on that" Bambam said.

"And how fast can you absorb someone's magic?"

"At the speed of 100km/h" Bambam said.

"Ok that's pretty good" I said and nodded.

Then I looked at Y/N.

"What? You already know what I can do" Y/N said.

"What can you do?" Jimin and Bambam said in unison.

"Y/N is blackhole specialist, one of the most useful specialties in my opinion"

Y/N nodded as I spoke.

"She is also somewhat related to absorption magic, except she absorbs other people's specialties"

"Once her wand touches another mage's wand, she can automatically 'borrow' that mage's specialty magic. However, she will only be able to use 70% of that skill and she can only hold onto 3 different magics right now..."

"Wait what?"
"So you can use my magic??" Jimin said in shook.

"Yea Chimchim" Y/N said and giggled.