45. Stone Dungeon X Awake

Approximately 19 hours left of the clan war.

Y/N's POV

Jimin carried Bambam and Rosé on his back as he followed me.

"Babe, can you slow down? These 2 are really heavy..." he said.

You turned around and said "But we need to find a shelter quick, we are literally right out in the open right now"

Jimin sighed and continued to drag his legs against him will. Just because he didn't feel fatigue, it doesn't mean they weren't heavy.

---------------------------------------------
"Jimin, look!" you said as you point forward.

"Finally~" Jimin said.

You quickly ran towards the medium sized supply station and opened the door for Jimin, who was marching heavy steps towards the building.

This time, it was this strange stone battle tower themed supply station, with 2 floors above ground level.

You stepped into the battle tower after Jimin and took a look around.

"This place look secured, I think we can stay in here till the end" you said.

Jimin slowly put Bambam and Rosé down on the floor. Then he dusted his hands and said "Yea, this is good. No one will even know we are here unless they come in"

You nodded and said "Maybe we should check the floors first"

"Yea, let's go" Jimin said and started walking towards the stairs.

---------------------------------------------
As you and Jimin were walking towards the staircase, you noticed that there was actually another build of staircase at the back.

"Wait What is this?" you said as you walked towards the hidden staircase.

Jimin said nothing and followed you.

It was another staircase, except this one goes down instead of up.

"Holy, how big is this place? Don't tell me there are more floors underground" you said.

Jimin shrugged and said "Well there are staircases here, leading us further underground so chances are..."

You sigh in defeat and said "We'll just explore the upstairs first because we don't know how deep this goes"

"Ok" Jimin said and moved away to the side to let you go up the stairs first.

"Lychinus!" the two of you casted and a dot of white light appeared at the tip of your wands.

You two walked up the stairs.

"Guys what do we do now?"

It was a male voice.

You quickly hid behind the corner of the wall and Jimin followed you.