14. Supris- X Never Knew That...

Jimin's POV

"Well bye~" Y/N said and waved off to head towards the girl dorms.

I turned my body and started walking towards the male dorm. I walked down the hallway and looked at the numbers on each of the doors.

I think my house is number 3921.

I scanned the door numbers.

3918... 3919... 3920... Ah!

I stood in front of the wooden door and cleared up my mind. Then I raised my hand for my staff. My staff appeared and I held it. I cast the spell and the door opened.

I stepped inside and expected someone inside the house but nope... no one was home and the house was in complete udder darkness...

I walked in the complete darkness. I feel the presence of other people but I couldn't see them. I stayed in alert position in case of an attack. Then all of a sudden someone jumps up and all the lights went on.

I turned very quickly to see who it was.

"Supri...." the dude said.

Instead of hearing what he had to say, all I noticed was a dude holding his wand pointing at me. I got defensive so I quickly cast a defense spell, causing a translucent windshield to form around me.

"Praesidio!"

The dude put his hands in the air and froze then he said "You are Jimin right? I wasn't trying to attack you..."

I finally got out of my defense mode and I heard what he said. Ops... "What? Who are you?"

"I'm J-Hope..." the mysterious man said.

"Oh..." I said and realized it was probably just a surprise my roommates set up for me....

Then 2 other man also appear behind a furniture. I guess it was supposed to be a surprise... ops... I feel so embarrassed.

"Surprise Jimin..." one of the tall men with a party hat on his head said and blew the colourful party whistle.

"I... I'm sorry... I didn't know you guys prepared a surprise for me.." I said awkwardly.

"It's fine" one of the men said.
"Well... I'm Namjoon but you can call me RM. I'm a year older than you and I'm in Gaigodith. Nice to meet you" he said and walked over to me to shake my hand.

Damn this guy is so tall...

"And I'm guessing you are Jungkook..." I said to the guy with the colourful party hat.

"Yea~ You can call me Kookie. I'm also a third year mage. I'm in Eaglelon" Jungkook said and blew his party whistle once again.

I just nodded in awkwardness...

RM walked towards me and stopped in front of me. He said "I'll show you your room"

It seems like I ruined it...

"Wait no! I have got to introduce myself yet!" J-Hope said.

RM laughed and said "Yea that's right we can't forget our hope"

Wait wat hope?...

"I'm your hope, you're my hope, I'm J-Hope. I'm also in year three and I'm in the Wrlinsword clan" J-hope said and gave me a bright smile.