41. New Face X Healed

Approximately 23 hours left of the clan war.

Y/N's POV

You and Jimin walked out of the tree house and kept your eyes at your attackers fighting 6 giant cyclops. Then you realized that the participants actually had their tag on their cape and your curious mind raised up a question.

"Wait Jimin, if we 'kill' them, do we get their chips as well?" you asked.

"I'm not... sure... I mean... only their body... cape... and wand... should be... pulled out of... the war right?..." Jimin said.

"We are on the advantaging side right now, we should take this chance and try that out" you suggested.

Even though you knew it wasn't going to be easy for Jimin, you took the gamble again. There is no chance of survival if you two left and looked for potion chips at other stations. Jimin needs to heal here and now.

"Sure..." Jimin said.

---------------------------------------------
The two of you changed direction and went towards the cyclops and attackers.

As you were closer to the chaos, Jimin spoke up again.

"Wait... this guy?" Jimin said.

"What's wrong?" you said.

"The Lithleea, he's Wooyoung" Jimin said.

"Wooyoung?" you asked.

"Wait..."

"Yah flying goat!" you said.

"Master, were you calling for me?" the goat said.

"Yea, I know my target now" you said.

"Please tell me his name and clan name" the goat said.

"Wooyoung from Lithleea" you said.

"Proceeding with your command..." the goat said and froze there for a second.

"Wooyoung from Lithleea" the goat repeated and flew towards the Lithleea and started attacking him.

You helped Jimin walk closer to the fight between your minions and your attackers.

One of your cyclops fell onto and vanished.

"Wow these cyclops sure have a lot of health" you said.

Just as you finished your sentence, the Lithleea participant fell on his knees and stopped fighting.

"Guess he is finally going down now" you said.

In just 15 seconds, a message was displayed on top of the Lithleea's head.

"Dead." the message reads.

The rest of the Cyclops moved and targeted the Eaglelon while your pet returned back to you.

You spotted small pieces of wood chips on the ground of where Wooyoung died.

"So their chips ARE left behind when they 'die'" you said.

You turned to Jimin and said "Let's check them out when the Eaglelon guy dies"

(another one of your cyclops fell onto their side and vanished)