48. Flashback Mary

Flashback

Namjoon's POV

"This cave is really deep isn't it?" Zico said.

"Yea, how far does this cave even go? We are wasting time here" one of the women said.

Oh no, they are coming closer and closer what am I gonna do? There's no way out of this, I can't run. Someone, please save me.

Wait. Would this work? I pulled off my ring on my index finger and looked at the white magic crystal charm.

I swear if this works...

I held the ring and said "Excitant!"

Then some silver particles appeared around me and wrapped around me.

Omg I can't believe this is working in this realm.

Suddenly I heard the Zico guy say "Am I hallucinating or do I hear someone again?..."

Ha bitch.

"Yes, you heard someone. That was me, I was talking" I said in a cocky manner.

"Guys, attack!!!!" Zico said and the footsteps suddenly became more rapid, it was as if they were running towards me.

Try me bitch, waste your skills and energy on me. Waste it on me. Ha!

I stood there in front of the golden girl and opened my arms, ready for them to fight me.

They finally got to me and without a second wasted, they casted their spells at me.

"Infernal Flare!"

"Curse of Inversion!"

"Chaos Strike!"

"Fiery Wrath!"

The spells came towards me and...

Wait why is it so dark?

Why is it pitch black?

Where am I?

"Lychinus!" I said and a bright light appeared at the tip of my wand.

Why am I trapped in a stone room?...

"Wait where is the guy?" Zico asked.

Then I realized I might've bought the wrong ring. I missed up the "Undying" charm with the "Barrier" charm.

Damn it. Who made these charms? And why did they have to look the same? No wonder why they were cheaper when I bought it, I thought the old man gave me a discount.

"Where'd he go?" one of the women said.

"Yo! Scream if you're not a chicken!" Zico yelled.

"I'm right here noobs" I said.

"What?" the guy seemed confused.

"I'm behind the wall haha! Now try to cast your spells on me!" I said.

"Curse of Inversion!"