52. End X Special Event

Approximately 2 minutes left of the clan war.

Third person's POV

Y/N sees the little girl in the distance, she's dashing towards Y/N and Jimin with her wand. This little girl is determined to execute Y/N and Jimin to win the game.

500 m away.
1 minute 30 seconds left.

400 m away.
1 minute 25 seconds left.

300 m away.
1 minute 20 seconds left.

200 m away.
1 minute 15 second left.

"Adhibeo!" Y/N used her 4 remaining sword chips on the little girl.

The little girl slowed down a bit but that wasn't enough to stop her, she is still launching herself towards Y/N and Jimin.

150 m away.
1 minute left.

110 m away.
45 seconds left.

70 m away.
30 seconds left.

"Starfire-" The little girl began to cast.

30 m away.
25 seconds left.

Y/N placed the pile of chips in an arranged order in her left hand and held Jimin's hand in her other hand.

"-Frenzy!" The little girl continued.

"Adhibeo!" Y/N casts.

The first bulb of Starfire Frenzy casted by the little girl landed on Y/N. She had 17 health left.

However, before another bulb of the spell approached Y/N, they chips she used had activated.

You shut your eyes and hugged Jimin tightly.

"Please let us make it" you said to yourself.
——-------------------------------------------
Flashback

Approximately 5 minutes left of the clan war.

Y/N's POV

You held the 6 red potions in your left hand and held Jimin's hand with your right and.

"Adhibeo!"

You were left with 2 red potions. So Jimin isn't wounded, he's just tired, that's good to know. We can survive this, there are only 4 minutes left.

You looked down at Jimin who's unconscious and said "I hope we can hang in there"

Then you looked at the remaining chips and noticed an unfamiliar chip, it had a question mark on it.

"Map!"

You checked the chip info on the side of the map and read out loud.

"Question mark; duplicate a chip, must have the original chip in hand"

Then you saw your immune chip. OMG.

You can duplicate my immune chip (reminder: Immune; to damage for 10 seconds) and use it with Jimin. Even if he's not conscious, the system will still allow you to use the chips on him as long as your bodies are connected. Same applies to earlier when you used the ant chip and turned the both of you into ants.

"Adhibeo!"

You duplicated the Immune chip and is left witch 2 red potion chips and 2 immune chips.