26. First Tag! X Superior

Y/N's POV

You removed your hand from covering your eyes.

"Wow" you said.

You saw a giant field of green grass in front of you.

"Wait didn't Professor Kim say the war was going to take place in the forest? Why does this place look so different? I guess he changed the surroundings to make the environment more fair..." you thought to yourself.

You stood there and admired the view for a little more. The plain was so beautiful, there were small yellow flowers everywhere.

"I should probably go and meet up with the rest of my team now" you said out loud.

You started walking in the direction of the sun.

---------------------------------------------
10 mins later~

You found the sun in the direction of a forest, so you gradually started walking into the forest.

You had your guards up at all times.

After another 5 minutes of walking, you felt someone following you.

That person was following you from a far distance, about 100 meters away. You quickened your pace and began walking faster.

The person walked faster too.

"Nether Ritual!" someone screams.

You turned around in a half of a second and said "Protectio!"

A light yellow shield forms in front of you, immediately a blob of dark red light shoots towards the shield. The blob hits your shield causing a small dent.

"Nether Ritual!"
"Nether Ritual!"
"Nether Ritual!"

The red light keeps coming towards you. Your shield is starting to crack and another clan war participant slowly walks towards you. He had a grey cape with a brown stripe down his shoulder to his sleeves. You figured the shield would break soon, you have to think of an alternative...

"Darkness Conjuring!" you said and a dark beam of light strikes that guys magic.

When your Darkness Conjuring hits his Nether Ritual, the magic canceled out each other.

You used your speed to your advantage and kept firing your Darkness Conjuring at him. Since you've trained your speed, you were able to fire your Darkness Conjuring faster than him.

"Protectio!" he casts a protection magic and a white shield appears in front of him.

You used this opportunity and ran towards him. You ripped his tag off his cape and said "Teleportation!"

You teleported back to the entrance of the forest. You ran through the same path and when you were in sight of that guy, you said "Invisibility!"

You ran past him and kept running until you run out of the forest. You cleared your invisibility magic effect when you were out of that guy's sight.

---------------------------------------------
"Y/N" someone said.

You turned around and saw Jimin standing there.