49. Challenger X Stopwatch

Approximately 12 hours left of the clan war.

Y/N's POV

"Don't get too comfy hehe"

"Who was that?" I said and looked around.

"Omg I heard that too" Bambam said.

"Hehe"

"Show yourselves" Bambam said.

"I'm afraid you'll freak out hehe"

"Man up and fight us!" Bambam said.

"Hehe"
"I've been in this cave since the beginning of the game"

"What??!" Bambam said in shook.

"Did you guys not notice? Hehe"

"Who are you?" you said and looked around defensively.

"The winner of this clan war." the processed voice said.

"It's a 5 vs 1 kinda of game. I'm sure you're smart enough to not trigger us" Rosé said.

The man said "5 vs 1? Hmmm.... it looks more like 1 vs 1 to me"

"You're telling us that you're gonna be the winner yet you can't do simple math. Ha! What a joke" you said.

"None of you are worthy enough to be my opponents except for... Jimin"

"Woah! You're really cocky, let me teach you a lesson!" Bambam said and rolled up his selves.

"Hehe, I guess it's time to show myself isn't it?"

Suddenly a little girl appeared, leaning against the cave wall.

"Who are you? Why is there a little girl here?" Bambam asked in confusion.

"We were just talking, how'd you forget about me already?" the little girl said and furrowed.

"But it was a man voice earlier..." Bambam said.

"Well technology is advancing really quickly, isn't it?" the girl said and blew a bubble with the bubblegum in her mouth.

"I don't hit girls, so I'll let you go this time" Bambam said and rolled down his sleeves.

"Don't worry man, you don't have to treat me like a little girl. I can easily crush you anyway" the girl said with a high pitched voice and smiled.

"You little brat, you're so intimating! Urahhhhhhhhh!" Bambam said and launched himself towards the girl.

"Wai-" Rosé tried to stop him but it was too late.

"Sprite exhaust!" Bambam casted.

The little girl immediately casted back "Hex of Ecstasy!"

Before the spell was able to come out of Bambam's wand, the little girl has already drugged him with her spell.

"Haha. Haha. Haha. What am I doing here?" Bambam said clueless and walked towards Namjoon.