30. Asclepius X Lost

Jimin's POV

As he was about 2 stories away from the ground, "Obscure armour!" I castes a spell.

A grey hill formed beneath him. He impacted with the hill and broke his back.

"Ah!" he screams in pain.

FYI: This spell works kind of like the protection spell except this spell is able to be applied to anything, even objects. Jimin didn't use this spell on Y/N because even though this spell will not kill that person, it will do a lot of damage to that person.

I didn't want to use this spell on Y/N because I didn't want to hurt her. I wanted to minimize the damage that she has to take.

"Speedy Gloom!" I said and launched myself to fly towards the ground. Then I flew when I was about a meter off the ground to do a soft landing.

He continues screaming in pain.

"I saved your life, be grateful" I said and walked over to him.

"Thanks" I said and bent down to take his fallen tag.

"Auxilium!" I said and cast another spell.

Jin appeared in front of me.

"John, are you ok?" he asked the guy.

"It hurts, I need to get out" the guy managed to say these words slowly.

"Yea, he's hurt. He fell down from a really high height" I said emotionlessly.

"I know, I saw. You let go of him from above the tree" Jin said and looked at me.

"I didn't hurt him. Gravity hurt him" I said without guilt.
"In fact, I saved him. He could've died." I said.

Jin stared at me then he looked at the guy. "John, I want to hear your side of the story"

John's POV

I can't say that I want to charge that guy for potential murder...

That guy almost killed me...

He's way more powerful than I am...

If I say that I want to charge him, he'll probably kill me after the clan war...

I looked at Professor Kim "He didn't kill me nor hurt me... he actually saved me... Please... just get me out of here..." I said.

Kim Seokjin's POV

I clearly saw that Jimin almost killed John...

Well if John doesn't want to charge him, he probably has his own reasons. All I'm here to do is to be the judge.

I should care less about their conflict.

Jimin's POV

"Ok I understand now" Jin said and stood up.
"I'll get you out of here" Jin said and held that guy's arm.

"Exitus!" Jin said and a bright light appeared around them and they shot up into the sky.

---------------------------------------------
I quickly ran over to Y/N.

I need to heal her...

I need to heal her...

I need to use the healing magic.