47. Rescue X Butt-Clenching

Approximately 15 hours left of the clan war.

Namjoon's POV

"Yay~ There's a cave here, let's rest in there!" Zico suggested.

... I never knew I was gonna die at such a young age... Goodbye world...

------------------------------------------------------
"Lychinus!" one of the men said and a small dim light appeared at the entrance of the cave.

Then footsteps started approaching me.

Oh no what, am I gonna do now?

"This cave is really deep isn't it?" Zico said.

"Yea, how far does this cave even go? We are wasting time" one of the women said.

Oh no, they are coming closer and closer what am I gonna do? There's no way out of this, I can't run. Someone, please save me.

------------------------------------------------------
Approximately 14 hours left of the clan war.

Y/N's POV

"Guys! Look! I see the cave!" Bambam yelled and ran towards the middle of the forest.

"Bambam why'd you yell? People can hear us" Rosé whisper-yelled and chased after Bambam.

"Come on babe let's go" Jimin said and ran towards Bambam and Rosé.

I followed them and quickly picked up my speed.

When we got to the entrance of the cave, we randomly found chips laying on the ground.

Bambam picked one up and asked "Why are there chips on the ground? I thought we had to get it from a supply station or something?"

Then he examined it and jokingly said "Do these grow on the ground?"

"Wait, it might be a trap... Let me check first"
Rosé quickly closed her eyes and scanned the surroundings.

"Are we safe? Are there people nearby?" you asked and looked around at the same time.

Rosé gave a confused expression and shook her head.

"Then how did these get here?" Jimin asked.

"I'm not sure but I know there's someone in the cave. Probably Namjoon" Rosé said.

"Well then let's pick them up" Bambam said and picked up all of the chips.

"Nice, now we aren't as vulnerable as we were" Bambam said and tossed the chips in the air.

"What chips are those?" you asked.

Bambam handed you the chips and shrugged.

You cupped them in your small hands and looked at them.

There were...
• 1 One-eyed giants
• 6 Red potions
• 1 Immune
• 1 Question mark
• 1 Eye (reminder: look into the future(24 hours) of a made-up situation)