42. Server Update X Quick Peck

Y/N's POV

You entered into a forest and stopped to wait for Jimin to catch up. He caught up within a minute.

"We should call down Professor Kim to ask him about the chips now, just in case someone decides to attack us again" you suggested.

"Yea, let's do that"

"Help!"

A bright light strikes the ground approximately one meter in front of you and Jimin. Then Professor Kim walked out of the bright light like a model.

"What is it this time, my dears?"

"We got more chips and we wanna know what they do" you said as you pulled out the wooden chips.

"I actually updated the server and you can now find out everything about the chips in your books" Professor Kim said and smiled.

"You finally upgraded your game" Jimin said and chuckled.

"Yep, and I am certainly very proud of it. I just got too tired of getting called down by the participants because they didn't read the starter manual" Professor Kim said.

"I see" you said and nodded your head.

"Is there anything else?" Professor Kim asked.

"No, that's all. Thanks for letting us know" you said and bowed.

Professor Kim smiled and said "Good luck to the both of you"

"Thanks, we'll definitely win" Jimin said and patted Professor Kim's shoulder.

"Being too cocky has always been your weakness" Professor Kim said.

Jimin rolled his eyes jokingly and Professor Kim disappeared into the spark of lights.

---------------------------------------------
"Map!" you casted and your magic book appeared in front of you.

You flipped to the front of the book and found a special circular slot in the middle.

"What is this? Is this the card info server update that Professor Kim was talking about?" you asked Jimin.

"I'm not sure. Maybe?" Jimin said and examined the page.

"Should I put one of our chip in there to try?"

"Yea, I guess. I mean, it wouldn't hurt right? Coz this is your book after all, it wouldn't randomly get delivered to another person's book"

You nodded and pulled out one of your chips. Before you could put one of the chip into the circular slot, Jimin stopped you.

You looked at him with a surprised look.

"We should use one of our common chips to try, coz we'd don't know what this page could do. We shouldn't risk our rare chips"

"True" you said and dogged into your pocket for one of the sword chips.

You placed the sword chip into the special circular slot and waited.