39. Departure X New Policies

Jimin's POV

Y/N ended up showing me how to use all of her skills including Chroniker, Teleportation, Fortune, and Invisibility.

"So do you get it now?" Y/N asked.

"Yea, I think I've got it" I said.

"Great, then I think we should get going" Y/N said.

"Get going?" I asked.

"Yea because since no one else knows about the 'death match' round yet, we should go out there and get all the chances we can and try to collect some more chips" Y/N said.

"Ah I see" I said and nodded.

"Oh right!" Y/N said and reached her hand into her pocket.

She pulled out a small pile of chips and gave RM all of it.

• 6 red potion chips
• 3 sword chips
• 1 ear chip (reminder: lets the user listen to one of their teammate's voice from a far distance and lasts for the entire game)

RM looked at the chips and asked "Should we use the ear chip now? If there's an emergency, I'll be able to tell you"

"Yea we should and then I will keep the strange machine chip in case you switch your position, I'll still be able to find you" Y/N said.

"Jimin should be my target right? For the ear chip?" RM asked.

"Yea coz I wouldn't be able to help you either way, I'm like a walking bag of free tags right now" Y/N said and shrugged.

RM nods and casted an activation spell on the chip.

"Adhibeo!" RM said.

Then he froze for a second and 'came back' right after.

"Woah that was fast" I said.

"Yea I tried something out,"

"Apparently if we continuously think about the target of our chip, it will almost immediately be processed by the command world" RM said.

"Wait how'd you know this?" Y/N asked.

"I didn't know, I was just using my brain" RM said and shrugged.

"Coz there had to be a short cut I mean there's no way anyone can afford 10 seconds to use these chips in a combat situation if we were going to be frozen" RM said.

"I think that was something Professor Kim wanted us to figure out as we went along in the war" RM said.

"Yea..." Y/N said

"Wah!" I said and put my hand on RM's shoulder.

"Namjoon hyung is smart" I said in a sarcastically amazed tone.

RM sensed my sarcasm and gave me an annoyed smile.

"Anyways let's go now"

"We don't have much time to waste" Y/N said and turned her heel towards the exit of the cave.

"Ok~ Ok~" I said and followed her.