19. Eclipsian X Lie

Jimin's POV

The group of red swords continues coming towards me. I wanted to use the protection spell but I couldn't, the swords were already within the diameter of the shield.

What do I do?

Do I really have to receive this impact?

It will surely hurt a lot and I will most likely be injured very badly.

If I got injured, would I still be able to become one of the participants?

Even if I do still get to be a part of the 5 participants of the clan war, will I be able to heal quick enough?

I don't want to become a baggage to my teammates.

I can't let these swords hit me.

Then I realized one of the swords was just a millimeter away from my left eye.

"Astral Fear!" someone screams.

Suddenly, stars and dust appeared and wrapped around the swords. The next second, the stars slowly melted the swords away.

I didn't get hurt.

What happened?

Did someone save me?

Astral Fear?

Isn't that a spell originated from the Eclipse nations?

I thought the entire Eclipsians were killed.

I turned my head and saw Y/N standing there with her hand out.

Did she cast that spell?

I'm so glad she saved my life.

But wait...

Why wasn't she using her wands?

Did she cast that spell through her hands?

And how does she associate with the Eclipse nations?

I thought she was born in the Zerdloos forest, shouldn't she be a Zerlooian instead?

Questions one after another just keeps popping up in my head.

Y/N who are you?

---------------------------------------------
Y/N's POV

You were so glad you arrived on time.

You ran over to Jimin.

"Jimin? Omg are you ok?" you said as you had your hand under his chin.

"How...?" Jimin asked you.

"What?" you said. What is he trying to say?

"How did you that learn Eclipsian spell?" Jimin asked and looked into your eyes.

You couldn't possibly tell him that it was your mother who taught you...

Flashback~
About 21 years ago, the King of the Eclipsian nation betrayed the Marrowfort leaders by stealing their army identification pass.

The King of the Eclipsian was a smart and shrewd man. This man had so much greed, he even wanted to take over the entire realm. In order to archives his desire, he came up with a flawless plan.

His first step was to steal the army identification pass. So then he could use that pass on the Marrowfort soldiers. Since he had the army identification pass, all the soldiers would obey him. Back in the days, not many people or soldiers knew how the leaders look like, so the king used that to his advantage. He ordered his dukes to act like the leaders and slowly killed the Marrowfort armies one by one without alerting any of the other soldiers. Until eventually, 1/3 of their entire arm force was gone. And that was just the first half of the King's evil plan.