46. Thanks X Caved in

Approximately 17 hours left of the clan war.

Y/N's POV

"Where am I?..." she asked with a sleepy voice.

"You're on my back..." Jimin said.

"Well duh but why am I on your back?" Rosé asked.

"Someone attacked us and we... fainted?" Bambam said and hit his head with the palm of his head.

"I'm still not very sure what happened, it could've been one of their abilities" Bambam continued.

"Right... I remember fighting a couple of people before everything went black" Rosé said and squinted.

"So what happened after I fainted?" Rosé asked.

You and Jimin took turns and explained to Rosé and Bambam.

------------------------------------------------------
"So that's why we were running" Bambam said.

"Yea if it wasn't for you, we wouldn't even have to waste the cyclops chip..." you said and shook your head.

Bambam shrugged and made a silly face.

"Babe, how many chips do we have left?" Jimin asked you.

You dug your hand in your pocket and pulled out all your chips.

Your current inventory:

• 1 strange machine chip (reminder: let's user get the exact coordinate of another participant) (Y/N kept this one and didn't give it to RM so then she will be able to track RM if he moves position)

From mid chest:
• 2 ant chips
• 1 moon chip

From tree house chest:
• sword chip

From looting dead players:
• 3 sword chips

"So we have no more defensive chips" Jimin said.

"No... we just use our last cyclops" you said.

"..."

"C'mon guys look on the good side! At least both me and Rosé are awake now" Bambam said and smiled.

"Bambam, I get that you're trying to make things better but it really isn't helping" you said and shook your head.

Bambam stuck out his bottom lips and pouts.

Rosé notices and said "I mean Y/N look, we still have the ant chip. We could use that to run away. We don't have to turn other people into ants, instead WE can turn into ants. They won't be able to find us, especially if we are in nature with plenty of tall grass"

"That's true" you said.

"So things are that bad after all" Rosé said and smiled at Bambam who also looked back and smiled.

"Ok let's go with our plan and go find Namjoon" Jimin said.

"Right, let's go" you said and led the way.

Jimin walked side by side with you and Rosé and Bambam followed.

------------------------------------------------------
Bambam's POV