37. Command Theatre

Y/N's POV

"Y/N, Y/N" someone said and patted your shoulder.

You groaned and slapped the hand away.

Who's dares to disturb you when you're sleeping?

"Y/N, Y/N" the person continued to try and wake you up.

You opened your eyes and saw Jimin's beautiful face.

"Oh... so it was Jimin..." you thought.

"You wouldn't wake up, I thought you fainted..." he said.

You sat up to talk to him face to face. Then you realized that you've been sleeping on his lap and dangerously close to his "man" area. And...uh...

you might've caused a "problem"...

Well hello there... mount Everest~!

You rubbed your eyes and pretended not to notice.

"I was just sleeping" you said.

Jimin awkwardly chuckled and grabbed his leg while he slowly massaged his legs.

"What's wrong?" you asked.

"Well uh... you've been sleeping on my lap for awhile and I didn't want to wake yo-" he said but was cut-off by RM.

You looked over to RM.

"What do you mean by awhile? it was an hour bro" RM said.

"An hour?! I napped for an hour?" you said in shock and turned to face Jimin again.

Jimin just awkwardly chuckled and said "Yea, you must have been super tired..."

"You could have woken me up earlier, your leg must be super numb now" you said.

"Yea I would've woken you up but Jimin kept saying no" RM said and crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"Then we ended up spending an entire hour of our precious time waiting while we could've been planning ahead" RM said and rolled his eyes.

Jimin scratched the back of his head and said "I wanted you to have more rest"

"Aw Jimin" you said and hugged him.

---------------------------------------------
"Aish, I told Jimin to wake you up so then we can start planning our exact moves"

"I didn't sign up to see a hugging scene" RM said as he shook his head.

You let go of the hug and looked over to RM.

"What's wrong with him? Is he on his man period? Boi those mood swings ever since Rosé left" you thought.

"So what's our next step?" you asked.

---------------------------------------------
RM reached into the pocket in his cape and revealed the 4 chips in his hands.

"Oh" you said and pulled out your chips as well.

"If we put the precognition chip aside, I should use the stealing ability chip (Reminder: the chip that steals someone's abilities and leave that 'someone' without their any of their ability) on Jimin so then I'll become more powerful. That's how we can protect Jimin" RM said and turned to look at you.