10. Worldwide Handsome X Leaving You?

Jimin's POV

Then I saw a familiar figure, Jin.

He put his wand down and said "Humm" while nodding his head.
"Impressive speed~" he said as he clapped and walked towards me.

"Yea I know" I said and smiled.

He pulled me into a friendly hug.

"How have you been?" I asked.

"Living my dreams and being the worldwide handsome that I am" he said as he looked around the college.

"Yea living your dreams is honestly great" I totally ignored his 'worldwide handsome'...
"You lived off your dream of starting a wonderful school" I said and patted his left shoulder.

We stared into the distance for a while.

"So what brought you here?" Jin asks me without turning his head to face me.

"I have a... a girl who wants to apply to live in Zerdloos" I stumbled because I didn't know if Y/N wanted Jin to know our relationship.

"Ah~ A girl... It's rare for you to talk about any girl" Jin said and giggled.

"Ok fine~ She's someone I like..." I said and turned to face him.

"Kid, I'm so proud of you... you finally have a crush" he said and pats my shoulder while fake crying.

I gave him a blank face signaling how annoyed I was and smacked his hand on my shoulder.

He started laughing. "Ok fine but does she go here? If she doesn't, there will be more work" he said trying to stop himself from laughing.

"Yes she does. Her name is Y/N" I said.

"Y/N?? Really?" Jin said with a shook voice.

"Yea why?"
"Is she a rebel in school?" I asked

"Nooooooo"
"She's our top student in the second year! Man~ I thought she was already living here" Jin said.

"Apparently she said she's never lived in Zerdloos before" I said and shrugged.

"Damn how else did she get so much practice then?" Jin asked himself.

I overheard and said "Well maybe is related to her love towards going into dangerous forests and fighting monsters" and shrugged again.

"Ah~ That explains it" Jin said and nodded.
"So anyways, it should be easy to get her in here living with her friends" Jin said confidently.

"Alright hyung~ Thanks" I said and pat his shoulder.
"Well I gotta go now, contact me if you need anything" I said and turned my heels.

"Cya~" Jin said.

I should get back to Y/N now.

I started flying back to my castle.

---------------------------------------------
When I arrived, I practically ran to Y/N's room because I missed her.

I opened the door and didn't see her in there.

Where is she?

A maid walked by. "Good afternoon sir" she said and slowed down to nod and lightly bow to me. Then she continued walking.