24. Passed Out X Embarrassed

Y/N's POV

You didn't bother to pull them up and you just walked towards your room.

"Honestly, the two of you are so adorable" Dawon said in awe and followed you.

"It's like 2 mochi that comes in one packaging. They were meant for each other" Jennie said and put her face in her hands and walked behind Dawon.

"Do you guys know what privacy is?" you said and opened the door to your room.

"There's no privacy between friends" Dawon said and laughed. Jennie giggled as well.

You rolled your eyes and walked into your room.

"Arael did you miss me?" you said and scooped the bird in your hands.

"Yes! Yes!" Areal replied.

You smiled and hugged Arael.

"Why is there a bird here?" Dawon said and approached you.

"Yah! This isn't just a bird, it's a Fearow" you said.

"Is Y/N's new pet" Jennie said and entered your room.

"A Fearow? Ah interesting" Dawon said and tried to touch Arael.
"It's so cute~" Dawon said.

"I know right, it's so friendly too" Jennie said.

Then the 3 of you played with Arael for a little longer until it was time for dinner.

"I should go cook dinner now" Dawon said and left your room.

"I'll help you" Jennie said.

You were left alone in your room so you decided to take a shower and change into your pajamas.

---------------------------------------------
Then you went out for dinner and went to sleep.

This basic cycle went on for the following days until it was finally Tuesday.

You've made a lot of progress, you managed to raise the percentage to 75% in such a short period of time. Even though you couldn't get to 80%, 75% was already pretty impressive.

---------------------------------------------
You waited in the discussion room for the rest of the people to show up.

Bambam and Rosé showed up together. Bambam was trying to talk with Rosé but Rosé don't really speak much.

"Are they together?" you thought.

Rosé immediately looked at you and said "No."

"No what?" Bambam said in confusion.

"We met at one of the hallway intersections" Rosé said to you, totally ignoring Bambam.

"Ops... almost forgot she can read minds..." you thought.

Then Rosé shot you with a smirk.

You felt a shiver going up your spine. Creepy...

In a couple of minutes, RM and Jimin showed up as well.