34. Namjesus X Wooden Chips

Rosé's POV

"Help!" I said.

Then a bright beam of bright light strikes the ground in front of me. The light disappeared and Professor Kim showed up.

"Hey guys, sup?" Professor Kim asked.

I showed Professor Kim the chips and asked: "Can you tell us what each of these does?"

"This," Professor Kim said and pointed to the chip with an eye logo on it.

"Is the chip that will show you 24 hours into the future based on your made-up situation in the form of moving images"

"Holy RM, we hit the jackpot!" Bambam said.

RM turned to Bambam and blinked his eyes a couple of times. "Holy me?" he said.

"Yea cause you are Jesus" Bambam said and laughed.

RM covered his chest with his hand and said "Wow how nice, thank you"

"More like a cow to me" Y/N said and stuck out her tongue to tease RM.

RM glared at Y/N and Bambam started laughing. She tried to keep a straight face but failed and ended up chuckling.

Jimin turned to her and asked cluelessly. "A cow? Why?"

"Because there's 'Holy Jesus' and there's also 'Holy c-" Bambam said and burst into more laughter.

The corner of Jimin's lips slowly curved up.

---------------------------------------------
Y/N's POV

"He was obviously trying to hold in his laugh" you thought.

You patted his shoulders and said "Chimchim, it's ok to laugh. We all know you want to"

"Yah Jimin! You better not laugh! It's disrespectful to laugh at your hyungs!" RM said.

Jimin looked at RM and a few soft chuckles escaped his mouth. Then he burst out laughing.

"The holy Namjoon cow" Jimin said and laughed loudly.

"Ugh you people need to calm down..." RM said and took the wood chips from your hands.

"Yea, let's not waste time" you said and wiped the joyful tear from your eye.

Bambam picked up a chip from RM's hand and examined it. It had a strange rectangle on it. "Professor, what about this one?"

Professor Kim shifted over and looked at the chip in Bambam's hand. "Owww, you got this one?" he said.

"What's wrong with this one?" Bambam asked.

"This chip allows the user to rent videos of other peoples secrets" Professor Kim said and smirked.

"What?!"

You turned to your left and saw Jimin's shock expression. Literally... his eyebrows went all the way up to his hairline.

"Why would you include such thing? It doesn't even help with the whole clan war thing" Jimin looked at Professor Kim and crossed his arms in front of his chest.