40. Chance X Momentary Pet?

Y/N's POV

"10!"

You walked towards the chest and prepared your hands to open them as soon as noon arrives.

"9!"

"8!"

You looked over to Jimin and said-

"7!"

"6!"

"We will-"

"5!"

"leave right-"

"4!"

"after we-"

"3!"

"get the-"

"2!"

"chips."

"1!"

Instead of using his voice, Jimin just nodded. You turned your head back to face the chest.

You swung open the lid of the chest and picked up the 4 chips that was laying at the center.

"Have fun everybody~" Professor Kim ended and fireworks were displayed in the sky.

Then you held hands with Jimin and −it was as if it was rehearsed− he quickly casted "Speed Bloom!"

The two of you sped ran to the near forest and stopped when you have reached a tree house.

---------------------------------------------
"Let's see what chips we have gotten from the chest at mid" Jimin said and walked over to the chest in the tree house.

You opened your palm and saw 4 different chips.

The first two had an ant on it.
The third had flying figure on it.
The last one one had a moon on it.

"We have 4 chips but only 3 different ones. And one of the three is a dupe of what we've gotten before" you said.

You saw Jimin open the chest in the tree house and pick up 6 chips from the chest. Then he walked over to you.

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" Jimin asked.

"I'm not sure because there are 2 new types that we haven't seen before" you said.

"We should ask Jin" Jimin said.

"Yea, I wish there was a more convenient way though" you said.

"Honesty there should be, why would Jin want to get called down so often?" Jimin said.

You nodded in agreement and said "Anyways what did you get out of the chest?" you asked.

Jimin opened his hand and revealed the small pile of wooden chips. You took them in your hands and scanned through them.

There were 6 in total and 4 different types.