31. Awake X Transformation: Monster

Y/N's POV

Eventually, the entire place was covered in pitch black darkness. You couldn't see anything in the distance.

You let yourself fall to the floor as your legs had no will to stand up.

You covered your eyes and started crying. "Mom, we just met and you had to leave me alone again"

You were crying.

"What does mom have to leave me again and again?" you said through your sobs.

Through your closed eye, you saw light peeking through the skin of your eyelid. You slowly removed your hands from your face and you found something glowing in the distance.

You stopped crying and looked at the weak source of light.

The light felt warm.

It was orange...

No... it was red...

No... it was gold.

The dot of light started getting closer and closer until you can finally tell what was emitting the soothing light.

A phoenix?

The giant phoenix flew towards you and stopped in front of you. It looked at you.

Those eyes... They looked like they were staring right into your soul.

It looked like it understood all your emotions from everything you've experienced.

You didn't know what to do, so you just stared back.

"I'm here to bring you back" a voice said.

"Who's that?" you turned around to look for someone but the only thing you can spot is the giant phoenix.

"I know I will sound stupid but... were you the one talking?..." you said as you took a closer look at the Pheonix.

"Yes Y/N, and I'll take you back, back to where you belong" the Pheonix said.

"All you have to do is to touch my head" the Pheonix said and lowered it's head to your waist level.

You hesitated.

Your chance was just right in front of you.

You just have to reach out your hand and touch it.

It all seemed too simple...

Should you go back?

No,

there's no point of your mother isn't there.

Yes,

but there are still people other people who you live for.

No..

those people don't exist.

Yes...

they do exist, your friends and your loved ones...

No...

you don't have any of your loved ones left. They are all gone.

Wait no...

You need to go back.

Jimin is waiting for you.

You touched the phoenix's head and a bright light blinded you.

---------------------------------------------
You sharply opened your eyes.

You tried to move your spine to sit up. "Ouch!" you said as you put your hand on the back of your back.