53. Final

3 years later~

Third person's POV

Y/N and Jimin got married right after their graduation from Zerdloos.

The day after their wedding, they visited Y/N mother's grave.

Y/N's POV

"Mom, look" you said with The Ring of Jastunite on your ring finger.

"Jimin and I got married" you said and smiled.

"Now, you don't have to worry about me anymore. I won't be lonely for life" you continued.

"Life is going really well right now, I'm living with Jimin and we occasionally fight about what we want for dinner but everything has been great" you said and smiled bitterly.

"B-but... I just really miss you"

"I miss you yelling at me for failing dark magic, I missed your cooking and I-I miss your voice" you said as you tried to hold in your tears.

Jimin hugs you and pats your back.

"I'm fine" you said and moved away from Jimin's embrace.

You wiped your tears with your sleeves and looked back at your mother's grave.

"Mom, I will find those who killed you and I will revenge you" you said with slight anger.

"I hate the leaders for setting up these rules and these departments. First was forcing everyone to learn dark magic, then it was murdering my mother. I've had enough, and I'm sure many other mages feel the same"

"We should not be forced to learn something unwillingly and the leader should not be killing foreigners who cross dimensions, they should be helping them. I mean they must've crossed the border because something bad has happened in their homeland"

"They should not be killing people without investigations"

"It is outrageous and I will stop them. I will revenge everyone who died due to these ridiculous laws" you said and wiped your tears again.

------------------------------------------------------
7 years later~

Y/N's POV

"Jimin! Can you come help me??" you yelled.

"Yea I'm coming!" Jimin yelled back in the distance.

He barged into the room with paper bags hung on his arms.

"Here, I think I've got everything" Jimin said and walked towards you and Beomgyu.

You looked through the bags and said "Ok, we have a wand, a cape, a-"

"You forgot a broomstick!" You smacked your forehead with your hand.

"Really? Oh my! I'm Sorry, I forgot it because I don't use one" Jimin said apologetically.

"It's fine, we will just get to later. We need to get Beomgyu to school now!" you said and picked up your child.

"Ok, I'll get him to school on time don't worry" Jimin said and picked up Beomgyu's luggage and a couple of paper bags full of mage utilities.

"Be safe" you said and kissed your child on the cheek before waving goodbye to your husband and son.

"Bye mommy!" Beomgyu said and waved.

"Bye baby, be safe!" you yelled.

"We will!" Beomgyu yelled back.

Jimin carried Beomgyu in his left arm and the bags in his right. He flew out from the window at the top of the castle.

Today was your son, Beomgyu's first day of school at Zerdloos. He is 7 years old and he is just as handsome as his father, Jimin.

He does well in school just like you and loves dark magic just like Jimin. He was such a precious baby to both of you.

You still remember when he first called you mama. Although you didn't really like the word "mama" and prefer "mommy", you knew he was trying his best.

You also remember the first time he walked without any assistance. It was adorable, he looked like a tiny penguin.

You smiled to yourself as you looked out the window. How many good things have you done in your past life to have such a wonderful family?

You suddenly felt something around your waist. You gasped until you smelled the familiar scent of Jimin's hair.

"You're back already?" you said and played with Jimin's hands.

"Yep" he said and nudged at your neck.

You smiled and said "How's Beomgyu? Was he nervous?"

"Nope, he seemed pretty excited" Jimin said and sighed.

"What's wrong?" you asked.

"You care about Beomgyu more than me now" Jimin said and whined.

"What do you mean? He's our son" you said and laughed.

"I don't care, I need more attention" Jimin complained.

"You have all of me until Beomgyu comes back during the weekends" you said and smiled.

"Yay!" Jimin said and picked you up.

"Ah! What are you doing? Put me down" you said and lightly smacked Jimin's arm.

"Nope, you are all mine now. So we are gonna go do what I wanna do" Jimin said and carried you bride-style.

"Well, then what are you gonna do?" you said seductively.

"Don't you think Beomgyu might want a little sister?" Jimin said and winked while carrying your body towards the bed.

"Yah!" You said and laughed shyly.

------------------------------------------------------
AN: That was the end of To get her! Yay! I'm so glad this is finally done, it took forever lol.

Thank you all again for sticking with this book for over a year! I'm honestly so proud of you if you've made it this far!

Here are some hearts for you ❤️💜💕

Ok that's all I have to say, hopefully we will meet again in another book hehe but until then, I hope you have another great year!

Bye bye 🥳

(I'm editing~)