38. Trade X Golden Girl

Y/N's POV

"Wow..." Jimin said.

"So... are we gonna go for Rosé's plan?" you asked.

"..." RM didn't say anything.

"I think we should go with Rosé plan, we don't have much time left to think of another plan. I mean... another perfect plan" Jimin said.

"Yea... But now we really don't know if it will work or not... since we used the precognition chip already..." you said and crossed your arms in front of your chest.

You were re-thinking Rosé's plan and going through all the procedures she mentioned.

Jimin nodded and looked down at his feet.

"Guys..."

You and Jimin both turned to face RM who had his eyes on his feet.

You were waiting for him to say something.

"I'm... sor-" RM said but was cut off by Jimin's pat on his shoulder.

RM lifted his head and faced Jimin.

"Hyung, it's ok" Jimin said.

"But I-" RM said again.

"We all make mistakes" Jimin said and pulled a smile.

You smiled at RM and tilted your head a bit to your left side and looked at his side view. While RM put his hand over Jimin's and patted his hand.

"Thank you" he said and smiled.

Then he turned to face you and smiled too, acknowledging you and Jimin's forgiveness.

"Now let's get started" Jimin said.

---------------------------------------------
"Alright so to expand on Rosé's idea, (reminder: which was to let Jimin protect everyone else) we need to have one person to stay behind and protect the sleeping girl" you said.

"Should I do it or should-" you said.

RM cut you off and said "I should do it"

"Because Jimin needs to use the Stealing ability chip on you in order to get stronger" he explained.

"Right" you said and nodded.

"So I'll follow Jimin and go find other chips right?" you asked in confirmation.

"Yea" RM said.

"But wait. RM hyung are you sure you're going to be ok?" Jimin asked.

"Yea I'll be ok. I mean we don't have another choice right?" RM said and chuckled.

There was obvious anxiety in RM's tone.

"It's my chance to redeem myself and do something for the team" RM said and smiled.