36. Planning

Y/N's POV

"Guys..." Rosé spoke up.

"Oh right! Rosé, what do you think?" you asked.

"I don't think WE should be using the chip" she said.

"Huh? Why?" RM asked.

"You see, Jimin is probably the most powerful among us... so I don't think Jimin needs to be protected. Instead, he should be the one protecting us" Rosé said.

"That's true... coz we can't give our tags to our clan mates" you said.

"Do you perhaps have a plan in mind?" RM asked and frowned his eyebrows.

"I think one person should stay behind and protect the sleeping girl while the rest will go find most chips" she said.

"But this way, we'll be talking risks though" RM said and put his hands on his hip.

"There's no way we'll be able to defend our tags if we just hid out" Rosé said.

RM sighed.

"So are you saying that my idea was stupid?" RM said with slight frustration in his tone.

"No... it's just that we are on the open and our enemies are in the dark. They can play it recklessly but we have to be more intelligent about each of our moves. Plus, they probably have more chips than us-" Rosé said.

"I was elected because I have the highest IQ, why are you always judging and going against my decisions? It gets annoying to a certain extent ok?!" RM said and raised his voice near the end.

RM stopped walking and turned around to face Rosé.

"I'm not going against you, it's just that my duty to improvise our-" Rosé said and stopped walking as well.

"Enough of your bull shit, why do you always go against what I say? Did you know that it's hurting my pride?!" RM said.

The other 3 of you stopped and turned around at the sound of RM's expression. Rosé seemed a little startled and she took a step back.

"RM, I'm sure Rosé didn't mean it, she just... couldn't express herself as well" you said and walked towards RM to calm down the situation.

"Yea, Rosé is just trying to help, she might not know how to express her opinion in the best way but I know she didn't mean it" Bambam said and walked towards Rosé to block their face to face contact.

"This... bitch! She is so annoying! Who does she think she is?! Judging what I say?! She's only here because she can read minds, what other skills does she have?!!" RM bluntly spat out.

"RM, she's your noona, you shouldn't be talking to her like-" Jimin said but got cut off by Rosé's quiet voice.

"No... guys... it's ok..." Rosé said softly.

You looked over to Rosé and saw light reflecting off her eyes.

She was tearing up.

"But he-" Jimin said.