7. Sugar X Jealous at Boom Broom

Jimin's POV

I can't believe what just happened.

I've never felt this way towards any other girl... especially not one I've just met for an hour.

Why does she have this effect on me?

When she smiles at me, I feel sudden joy.

When she touches me, I feel my heart flutter.

And when we hugged... I feel my entire body raise in temperature...

The overdose amount of love and affection I feel towards her is certainly unreal.

Am I changing? I thought the spell worked...

Am I starting to love someone?

---------------------------------------------
Y/N POV

You and Jimin walked down the street to reach "The Boom Broom".

Now, most people would think the name of this store is a bit stupid and cliche but... you were actually the one who came up with this name.

---------------------------------------------
When you were 5 years old, your mother brought you to this same store to buy you a broomstick for school. This same store was originally called "Untitled" and it was owned by this strange young man with green hair.

When you were young and naive, you did lots of brave things... too brave that it almost got you killed...

On that day, you walked up to the sleeping green haired guy and said "Um hi"

You got no response.

"Hello?!" you yelled louder.

Then the green haired man woke up. He spots you standing in front of him. "Was it you, who woke me up?" he said with stutter angry in his voice.

You didn't notice the change of tone in his voice and said "Yes it was me"
"I wanted to ask you something"

"Go on," the man said as he leans his head on the palm of his hand.

"Are you poisoned?" you asked with worrisome in your voice.

"Wth no" the man said as he closes his eyes, probably trying to get back to sleep.

"Then why do you have green hair? It's so weird" you said innocently.

The man opens his eyes quickly and gave you a dead stare, then his glance softened. "It's swag"

"Swag? Is that the reason why you also named your store name, Untitled?" You asked in confusion.

"Kind of"
"Actually, I was just lazy to think of a good name" he said as he looked down at you.

"Ummm" you hum as you put your finger up to your lips.
"Why don't you call it 'The Boom Broom'? This is such a good name!" you said suggestively.

The man furrowed his eyebrows. "'The Boom Broom?'It sounds like a part of the song I wrote'"

"This name is SWAGG" you said, trying to be cool but it just turned out cringe.