44. Blocked Signal X Who's Next

Nancy's POV

Tzuyu sighed "So what now?

I sighed and looked around.

Then my eyes landed on two people who were originally our targets.

It all made sense.

"It's one of those two" I said and pointed at our original targets.

"The pink head and the grey head?" Wonho asked.

"It must be one of them interrupting with Tzuyu's signals" I said.

"How are you so sure?" Wonho asked and crossed his arms.

"Look. Those two are both from the same clan, Gaigodith"

"Yea? So?" Wonho asked.

"So it makes sense that they wouldn't attack each other. Do you know where I'm going with this?"

"So~ Nancy is trying to tell you that the guy who attacked us is probably from the same clan as those two over there" Tzuyu said and pointed at the pink and grey heads.

"Ohhh!!!!" Wonho exclaimed in amaze.

Tzuyu and I both rolled our eyes.

"How were you even sorted into this clan if you are so stupid?" Tzuyu said.

Wonho made a cheeky shrug.

"If those people are smart about what they are doing, their full clan should be here. 2 down here and 2 up there" I said.

"Yep" wonho said.

"So-"

"So we should bring those two in here and execute them. Then that will immediately lure the other two up there on the hills down to us-" Tzuyu cut me off.

"and we will kill them!" Wonho cut Tzuyu off.

"..."

Tzuyu and I looked at Wonho who seem to be super excited about killing people.

"What? I'm not wrong..." Wonho said in defence.

"But I'd rather not put it that way" Tzuyu said and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Yea... after all, we are kinda committing murder... no one should be excited about these things..." I said.

"..."

I tried to break the awkward silence and said "but... uh... Anyway, good planning guys!..."

However, it didn't work at all. I mean AT ALL. Tzuyu just continued staring at Wonho weirdly.

Can't blame her though. I would've done the same if I wasn't trying to be a good role model for the rest of the team.

"Guys! Let's just catch those two before they run away"

"Ok" Tzuyu said.

---------------------------------------------
Rosé's POV

"Bambam, let's go" I said and dragged his arm.

Bambam and I ran at our fastest speed, trying to escape our current situation with the Lithleea.