43. Hiding Out X Sneak Attack

Approximately 21 hours left of the clan war.

Y'N's POV

You and Jimin started marching towards your destinations. You slowed down your pace as something caught your attention.

You stopped and stood still. "Jimin wait"

"Hum?" Jimin said and turned back to face you.

"Look" you said and pointed at two people in the distance. One with pink long hair and another with short grey hair.

Jimin turned around and took a few steps forward to look in the direction your finger was pointing at.

"Is that Rosé and Bambam?"

"Probably, I mean who else has such funky hair colours?"

You immediately pointed your finger at Jimin and said nothing. Although he could not "hear" your movements, he turned around and looked at you.

He frowned his eyebrows.

"What do you mean, I don't have funky hair colours"

"Then what's with that blonde hair? You're Asian"

"Well... blonde hair is more normal than grey or pink hair, right?"

"Sure..." you said and crossed your arms in front of your chest.

"Plus! I actually look good in this hair colour so don't judge my sense of fashion"

"Fashion? You're funny" you said and laughed.

"Hey stop laughing! You have to admit I suit my hair colour more than they suit theirs!"

You just continued laughing. When Jimin is overly confident he is just the cutest creature in the world.

Suddenly a distanced scream interrupted you.

"Ah!!!"

You looked in the direction of the pink and grey heads to find Rosé on the ground holding her stomach as if she's been attacked. Bambam was right behind her but he quickly came in front of Rosé as they were seen to be approached by 3 people with the same coloured cape.

"Jimin! I think Rosé and Bambam are being attacked! We should go help" you said and launched yourself towards their direction.

Jimin pulled on your arm.

"Y/N, don't. We shouldn't risk it "

"What? So are we just gonna watch Rosé and Bambam being murdered?" you said as you tried to release Jimin's grip on your wrist.

"No, we just need to take this more logically" Jimin said and thought to himself.

"More logically?"

---------------------------------------------
You and Jimin hid inside a bush.

"Jimin, why are we in a bush?"

"Coz we need to do this without anyone knowing. Can you take out all of our chips?" he asked.

"Oh you want to secretly attack them!" you said and realization.

Jimin smile and nods.

You pulled out your hand full of chips and Jimin looked through it.

---------------------------------------------
Your current inventory: