21. Almost X Our Strategy

Y/N's POV

You sat at the corner of the room and waited for RM, Bambam, and Jimin to arrive.

Ugh why are they taking so long? Usually it's the girls that take forever... These pretty boys...

Suddenly, the big doors open.

You were sitting in a corner behind the door so you couldn't see who entered the room.

"So Y/N is your girlfriend?" you heard a voice said. This is probably RN.

"Yea..." you heard a shy voice answered. This is probably Jimin.

"What a unique pair... She could be really weird and a psycho sometimes. I felt the need to warn you~" RM said.

You suddenly want to go punch him...

"Really? No way, Y/N is always so sweet to me" Jimin said.

Aw my Chimchim...

"Listen young man, the real psychos are the ones you can't see" RM said.

"I swear to god Namjoon... Just wait and protect yourself from me..." you thought to yourself.

Then you heard something collapse on the two guys.

"Yah~ Bambam, don't jump on us like that" RM said.

"What are you guys talking about?" someone said. You assume it was Bambam.

"We were just talking about Y/N" RM replied.

"Oh that girl~ She's pretty attractive. Honestly if she wasn't taken, I would definitely go for her" Bambam said.

You were a little surprised, you never knew anyone would think you were attractive. You've always felt really bad about yourself.

"The words 'Y/N and attractive' don't go together" RM said.

"Namjoon, you are so dead" you thought to yourself.

"Hey Rosé! Do you know where Y/N is?" Bambam said.

Rosé ignored him.

You stood up from your corner and walked over to the guys.

"Wahh~ you were in here, the entire time?" RM said and jumped back.

"Yes... and I also heard everything you said about me" you said as you raised your fist.

RM moved back and said "I'm sorry, please don't hurt me..."

"Someone said that I could be a psycho sometimes right? Well, I'll show you how crazy I could be" you said as you approached him.

"Y/N I'm sorry... You are always the prettiest, the smartest, and the best human in all of Marrowfort... Please don't hurt me~" RM said as he gets cornered by you.

You stopped for a second. "If Jimin sees my violate side, he might be afraid of me from now on... Then what RM said would be true... No... I guess I'll have to spare him this time... UGHHH" you thought to yourself.

"Fine. As the perfect and the prettiest human in all of Marrowfort that, I'll spare your life this time" you said and put your fist down.