Author Introduction And Warning.

WARNING
My stories ALL contain mature themes and adult content throughout. Mature language - very descriptive text and mature scenes. If you are easily offended by this type of content or you are under the age of 16 please do not continue to read.

All of my stories are fiction. Not real in any way and are created from my mind - and my mind only.
However, there may be some incident's that may be written based on my real life experiences. You will not know what's real and what I created. Just know my whole heart and head went into every single character and story line.

People have taken my work and tried to use it as their own - I always will find out about this and you will be reported.

You will be given three separate endings in this story. This gives you as a reader to have a rare experience of getting the ending YOU want. However, there will also be ONE ending out of the three that is my ending - this one will continue into Breaking Boundaries TWO.

Finally, my grammar will show mistakes I'm not perfect Lol also.. Once Rylee hits England, the way they speak will be how I speak. "Slang" so please do NOT criticise my grammar in that sense. It is how it's meant to be for this story!!!

OK, here goes!

Welcome to Breaking Boundaries.