Chapter 14 - "Morning Princess"

I wake up and feel her on my chest. I instantly remember last night.

Amazing.

Her eyes start to flicker open and she smiles straight away. That gives me so much relief.. I thought she was gonna run.

"Morning" she groggily says.

"Morning princess."

"I slept like a baby."

"I know I watched you," I say with a flirty tone.

She smiles again and kisses me on the lips.

"You should try and get some sleep too, you're gonna need your energy,"
She says as she’s biting her bottom lip.
"What for?" I say cluelessly.

– "Me" she replies smiling mischievously.

"I think I’ve got plenty to fulfill all of your needs princess" I growl back.

"Good, cause I have a need that could use a little.. filling right about now.." she says that with a sexy as fuck smirk.

"I know something that would be perfect for that…"

"Yeah, I can feel that… want me to take care of it?"

She doesn't wait for me to answer. She just kicks away the duvet and crawls down to my rock solid erection. She drags her tongue up my shaft and closes her lips around the tip. What follows IS one of the best mouth jobs I’ve ever had. She did everything, from licking the shaft to taking my cock deep in her throat. But when she starts massaging my balls at the same time, I can't help but cum. She swallows every single drop. Shit that was hot.
I move my hand between her legs and feel her soft lips and it’s the hottest and wettest pussy ever. I grab her and throw her on her front, and take to my position behind her.

I nuzzle into her neck and kiss her behind her ear while I slowly dry hump her with my hard cock between her arse cheeks. She turns her head and looks at me with lust yet a hint of anger,

"Gino!, stop teasing me.." she says ordering me to stop messing around and fuck her already.

I grab my cock, bend it down and ease myself back and forth between her pussy lips.
Lee starts groaning with need and rolls her hips and positions herself better to give me better access to her pussy. The tip finds her opening so I enter.. She lets out a huge gasp of relief? pain? pleasure? her muscles grip onto me giving me every single feeling of being inside of her tight, hot pussy.

Slowly I pull halfway out and she pushes forward again until the cheeks of her ass are pressed firmly against my lower abdomen.
I have mirrored wardrobes opposite my bed so I can see both sides of her – front and back, I see her bite her lip and curse with a strained groan as I give her what we both want.
With my hands on her perfect curvaceous waist, I start to thrust hard

I’m feeling naughty, playful

So I stop

"What the fuck?!" she says with a slight smirk. 

“Patience is the key princess… I wanna hear the same kind of moans I heard yesterday, I wanna hear you screaming for me.. We taste good together remember?” I growl. 

I throw her onto her back, carefully so she doesn’t hurt herself but hard enough for her to know I’m not playing. Shits about to happen. 
I separate her thighs with force – again not enough to hurt her but enough to let her know …
Gino’s going down
Her breathing gets heavier already – I haven’t got down there yet. 
She looks so fucking sexy naked – last night it was dark so I couldn’t see much. Right now? it’s brighter than can be, with the morning sunshine flowing through the room. and DAMN she’s even better! I’m seeing every single fucking angle of her, her boobs are a VERY decent size ,perfectly shaped and in position.
Her stomach – not too small – the perfect curvaceous type of body with a slight tan. Hips I can grip onto when I need some kind of support. She has no makeup on at all now, just bits of black under her eyes which I’m guessing is what happens to make up after you have a hot sweaty sex session all night long, right?