Chapter 35 - "Ruin Me.."

"Then why didn't you just come back? or call me?"

"I couldn't. I knew he was making sure you didn't see me I'm guessing that's why they put you hiding tonight, huh?"

"What?"

"Hunter?"

"You're still working for Hunter?"

"Yeah.. didn't he tell you? Nope.. course he wouldn't."

Speechless..

Betrayed. I feel fucking betrayed.

The ONLY one out of these three guys that I literally gave everything to... everything. He has my trust more than anything.

He lied to me. Hunter lied to me...

"I don't believe you." I whisper choking back my tears.

"I wouldn't lie about that, Lee, I have no reason to."

I don't know who I can trust anymore, 20 seconds ago Hunter was the only person I could trust.

And now? I'm not so sure.

"I have to go.."

"No..please.." He grabs my arm as I turn.

Without looking at him, simply because I can't I shrug him off and make my way out of the warehouse.

I hear his footsteps right behind me, with no more attempts to grab or shout for me. Just as I get outside Kay is there. Furious.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"What?" I shrug.

"Not you! YOU!" He points towards Gino.

"What?"

"You were told to stay away from her!"

"Well that's something I'm not willing to do."

I can't hear them. I don't hear anything.. All I heard were Kay's words.

"You were told to stay away from her!"

He lied..

I ignore them arguing right in front of me and reach for my phone.

Pick me up now.

He replies straight away.

What's happened? are you ok?

Is he serious?

Hunter, come and get me from the factory!

On my way.

"I'm taking Lee home."

"You're not taking her anywhere are you trying to get us all killed?"

"FUCK YOU! I'm taking her with me!"

"Hunter's on his way to get me." I shrug.

"WHAT? Ry? are you insane?"

"You all lied to me! I'm not a child, I'm done with this. I'm sick of it all!"

Clear tears are clouding my eyes, I really have had enough, I can't take much more. Jace, Logan, Gino, Hunter.. Why did I allow this to happen?

It's no ones fault but my own, and lately I've been living in some kind of fantasy world with Hunter. He's not going to leave her. He's not going to be the person I can be with for the rest of my life, I don't even know him or Gino.. not really..

Not at all.

"Lee, talk to me, please. Don't leave like this.."

I can hear the need in the tone of his voice, I can feel the desperation. But, I won't fall for it again.