Chapter 36 - "13 times."

"First you will make yourself cum for me, then I will make you cum just off the sound of my voice, then finally pain will make you cum. I'm going to make sure you don't know when one orgasm ends and the other begins..."

I'm not sure if I'm excited or terrified...

*********

"You ready baby?"

"Yes.."

I'm fucking not ready in the slightest. But I'm horny and in need if this is what I have to do to please him, then so be it.

"Spread your legs, open up your pussy for me baby," theirs his usual commanding voice.
I reach my hand down to my lips, I'm literally dripping for him.

I do as he tells me too, I spread my legs wide enough so that he can see everything.

As soon as I open them the air from the movement of my legs rushes towards my wet pussy which instantly sends tingles between me.

Hes stood at the bottom of the bed, watching me, I can just imagine his eyes are a major giveaway that he's as hungry as I am, I imagine his pupils dilated as I'd spread them for him.

"I want you to fuck yourself for me, lady, until you cum. The faster you cum the closer you are to my cock."

My body crumbles at the thought of him being inside of me right now. It's strange because I'm not sure I agree with this sort of thing, but its turning me on so bad, I love him when he's in control, I'm at his mercy and he knows it. He thrives off controlling me, he loves the fact that I  lose all control.. he loves me handing every piece of my dignity and control to him.

Right now?  he owns me.

I start circling myself, I feel his expression change immediately along with his breathing.

I can't see him, but I know he's naked. His hard cock all I can think about is how much I want it inside, ripping me apart.
I delve my finger in deep, the urge to close my eyes nearly takes over but I don't let it.I imagine him instead, I imagine him watching me. Wanting me. Growing for me. Throbbing for me. 

I feel myself getting wetter, but its not from my touch or any words, just pure imagination.
His face, his sexy naked body stood before me. I see it all. 

That's what's making me soaking wet.
"That's right baby, cum for Daddy."

My pace picks up, my body tightens, as does my pussy against my finger.

His voice raises slightly.
"Now lady!"
I cum on his command.

Violent ripples of pleasure rakes through me.

I can see his accomplished grin in his mind, the one that always says it all.

He won that task.

"Good girl." 

"Lay on your back, flat, baby."

I do as he says I'm intrigued because he said the second orgasm will be caused by words... his voice. Well that sounds like a bunch of bullshit. 

"Imagination is the key, sweetheart. Are you ready?"

"Uh huh." What could I possibly say?

Yeah I'm ready for you to speak to me?

This guy is insane, how have I only just realized?

You're lying on a beach. Me, you, white sand.. the blue sky and water. I'm above you, not over you. you can hear the ocean, the birds, you can smell the crisp fresh air.  I touch the top of your left hand with the tip of my finger,  you flinch at my touch.