Chapter 59 - "Horny."

"So what do we do?"
Gino has left with the guy to hopefully take away the evidence my Mom has against Hunter. Me and Hunter are left in the hotel room, I'm not sure if I want to slap him or fuck him. I'm so emotional right now everything is fucked up. Everything..

"You come to me, now."
I love it when he's demanding... fuck it's insane how my body reacts so well to this man.

"You horny, baby?" Oh, you have no idea... but this isn't quite the time. I'm nervous, this could be the end of everything? We can finally forget about her and be together properly.

"You're ignoring me huh?" More in thought that ignorance. "No I'm not ignoring you, sorry I was just thinking."

"Thinking about what's happening? It'll be fine I'm sure of it. Nothing can go wrong the only thing that could go wrong is that there's more than one copy, he's adamant there's only one." He's right I know he is but I just can't help but worry. I mean, when has anything been straight forward? Never.

"Ok, yeah you're right. Sorry my mind is just not in the right place it's a mess." The whole new brother thing... affair... Hunter's Dad? I can't piece it all together. I can't make sense of it.

"Movie and food? How about that?" He's never offered anything like that. Never.
"Are you sure?" I mean, is he just trying to make me feel better? He's clearly horny. I'm sure he could get me into the mood but it's just not what I want right now, I'm not in the mood for pain. I just want him near me. That's all.

"Am I sure? Shut the fuck up baby, find a movie I'll order room service." Shut the fuck up baby... I love it when he talks to me like that. He comes across as rude but it still turns me on in seconds.

"Can you order pizza instead?"

"Sure. Don't pick anything that'll make you cry."

Idiot.
My idiot.

************

G

The car ride on the way over here has been fucking intense to say the least. This guy is more intimidating than Hunter - I can't explain it. There's major tension here and I'm not sure why.

We pull up outside of a run down house. A council house. Is this where he lives? It can't be. He looks so fucking well made in his crisp shirt and black shin length coat.

"Where are we?"

"This is Sharon's old house, where Rylee grew up."

Damn what?
Ok so the house doesn't look that bad but the area is another story. The street... it's worse than where I grew up and that's saying something.

"It's here?"

"It's the only place she could hide it she has no friends or family - just this house." Makes sense I guess.

We get out of the car, slam the doors in sync and he smooths himself down before making his way over to the house. I'm about to until I hear a familiar voice "Oi" I turn to see Logan over the road. Shit, I forgot they lived near each other right?

I face Cain, "You go in I'll follow you in in a second." He nods and leaves. I walk over to Logan. Not my favourite person and I'm definitely not his but still, I guess he's the only person that knows how I feel. He's lost her too...