Chapter 38 - Soul mates.

He doesn't move.
But I see his body heaving.
He's mad?
What did I do?

"Hunter? Please you're scaring me?"

"I didn't mean to..I didn't mean to do it.. Please believe me..."

His voice is weird.
I don't like this.

It takes me seconds to realize he's not awake.

-
"You will and if you don't, you come out of my will. I've already made a decision."

I hate him. I've always hated him. Since the day I seen him beat my mother black and blue until she miscarried my little sister.

Well it wasn't a miscarriage, she was 26 weeks pregnant. It was fucking murder. She had to give birth to her. She had to bury her. He didn't shed one tear. And my mother? Killed herself 47 hours later.

Which sight could have fucked me up more?

The time I seen him kicking her in her perfectly ballooned stomach.

Or the time I found her in the bath tub, the bath water crimson red.

I'll let you decide, but either way he is the reason.

Now he's trying to tell me at the age of 25 that if I don't marry this hideous fucking woman then I won't get a penny? It's not like I haven't worked my ass off since the age of 9 I deserve what's mine but no way in hell will I ever marry, especially get married to that.

"You're weak, just like your fucking mother!"

Have you ever seen red?
Literally seen red. Your eyes blur. Something takes over. You have absolutely no control over your mind or body. You just simply switch.

This day was the day that I saw red.

I hit him hard over the head with an old style solid silver book end.

The next thing I see is the floor around his lifeless body slowly covering with his blood.

I can't move and I don't even try to.
I just glare over him.

I killed my father.

"Tut tut."

I sharply turn to the woman's voice.
It's her.
The fucking maid.
Shit.

I can't think straight. I have no idea what to do.

"Well haven't you been a bad boy?"

"Get the fuck out!"

I shouldn't have spoken to her like that, because what she did next is the reason why I can never be happy with Rylee.