Chapter 17 - "Daddy"

AUTHOR NOTE.

Before you read this chapter I need to clarify a few things.

• I will write different endings, so please stop bombarding me with messages when Rylee is with the guy you don't like.

This story isn't real, so she will sleep with whoever I choose. If you have an issue with people experimenting with different men this is not the story for you.

• My updates are random. Some days you will receive 3+ updates, others 0.

• If you read this story on episode when it was on there, it doesn't matter because it's not the same story now. I've changed a lot of things.

• Logan lovers - I promise you - you will get your turn. Please just allow me to get through all three love interests slowly. Their is a reason for there being no Logan time right now.

• Please don't forget to Vote and comment. I won't be able to reply to you all but I love reading your comments. 💝

• Sit back, and Enjoy. 🔥

**********

I walk in and can't believe my eyes.

"Whats that?" I whisper.

"I want to show you who I really am."

"What do you mean.."

"I have fantasies, and since the day I met you you've been in them."

I have no words. I don't understand..

"I went out today and brought here the things I need to fulfill my fantasy. You are the missing part.."

"Hunter..I..." I stutter..

"Listen to me, Lady, if you want to leave - the way I feel about you won't change. I'll understand. This isn't normal but he said I should be genuine .. I could never be anymore genuine than show you this side of me."

I gulp.. Several times. I have no idea what to say. I mean do I want to do this?
Or do I want to run out the door?
I don't know, and neither does my body. By feet are firmly stuck to the floor.

"What's that?" I say pointing slowly at a strange looking object.

"That's a ankle cuff.. To hold you still."

Hold me still?

"How many people have you done this to?"

"None."

"What?"

"I told you, it's a fantasy it always has just been just that.. Until I met you. You're bad for me Rylee.. You make me feel dangerous."

I blow out a gasp of air. I don't know how to to react.
I see a padded whip, a thin whip, some kind of chain, the clamp thing.. amongst other stuff.

I'm fucking terrified.

Several times I think about running out of the door to Gino, but something is keeping me here.
Hunter.
No matter how much I try and deny it.. I think I'm falling in love with him.