Chapter 58 - "Unsettled Feelings."

Hotel roof.
The only private, quiet place. I need to find out everything. I don't know if everything he's about to tell me is going to be the truth or not. But I do know that I'm about to make sure this guy whoever the fuck he is - knows who I am.

There's one thing trying to get at me, get to my money, get to my house, my cars, my businesses. It's a totally different story when Rylee is being involved. It's just not something I'm about to take lightly.

"So what do you want?" That's straight forward, right? What more can I ask?

"What do I want?" He laughs. The confident posture he carries doesn't change though, impressive.

"I want what's mine and I think you know exactly what that is." Money, clearly. If he is who he says he is, then he is entitled to something. I wouldn't stand in his way I'd give him what's his, but I don't believe a fucking word he says.

"You want money?" He rolls his eyes in an instant. "I want two things, two things only then I'll give you what you want." What I want? What possibly could he have that I want?
"What do you have that I want?" My mind is in overdrive. Both of us being over 6 feet tall. Both having jet black hair and skin tone. I see major similarities so the best part of he believes him, but it's not that - I don't not believe that he's not my brother. I don't believe he has any good intentions whatsoever. Nothing good came from my father. I'm a fucked up cold blooded killer that will do anything to anyone that gets in my way. There's nothing pure about me, there was nothing pure about my father and I can certainly tell that there is absolutely fuck all pure about this guy.

"Sharon, I can help you cancel the whole wedding. All I want is his house then I'll leave. You won't ever have to hear from me again."
I understand if it was money - why the fucking house?
"Why do you want the house?" I'm baffled.
"That house, has something I want inside it. Im not leaving until I get it, you're in love with my sister, I know she's your only weakness. She's a beautiful girl I see why. But I will make sure you marry our fucking mother if you don't sign over the house to me!"

My blood is fucking boiling. Who the fuck is this guy to try and tell me what's what? Fucking fool.

"Listen to me and listen carefully, I don't know who the fuck you are but I'm about to tell you exactly who you aren't. No one and I mean no one tells me what to fucking do you understand me?"
I'm fuming, my whole body is telling me to do something stupid, she stops me. She's at the very front of my mind right now. I have to hold back, for her, for us. It's one of the hardest things I've ever had to do because this arsehole thinks he's something, he thinks he can demand? I don't think so.

He laughs, which only pushes me further. He's making me so mad but you know I'm pretty sure he knows what he's doing. "Listen, I'm not asking for any money, I'm not asking for your business, I'm just asking for the fucking house? You do that then I'll help you. You won't have to have anything at all to do with Sharon again, none of us will."

Sounds tempting doesn't it? Yet way too good to be true. Why is he helping us? Why does he only want the house? It's a nice fucking house, but a few million pound would be better, right? Something's not right...

***********

R

This is weird, the whole fucking day is weird. Strange, I don't know what the fuck is going on not fully anyway. All I know is that, that guy is both mine and Hunter's brother? My mom always has been a whore, my Dad isn't at all to blame, oh! And Gino and Hunter have somehow came together. Hunter has left me in the hands of Gino? This is all fucking weird.